Oklahoma Bronco II

This is the place to Blog your buildup. If your Bronco II isn't in here, it should be!
Please, one topic per vehicle.
OffroadBEAR

Oklahoma Bronco II

Post by OffroadBEAR »

Here is my 1988 Bronco II XLT. Mitsu FM146 5speed, e-shift transfer case. Sittin on 235/75/15s, but I just picked up a set of 31x10.5s today that I am going to put on it, and probably hack the front fenders a little. It has cold air and very little rust, but is loud as all hell with no exhaust system from the cats back, just dumps. Couldn't get any action pics, so I parked it on top of a curb to in my apartment complex. I'll put up a few pics of it with new tires mounted later.
Attachments
Interior (its cleaner now with armrests)
Interior (its cleaner now with armrests)
Passenger front quarter
Passenger front quarter
Driver front quarter view
Driver front quarter view
88 BII XLT 2.9/5spd/4x4 Lemans 31x10.5s
OffroadBEAR

Post by OffroadBEAR »

Got my 31s today. Lemans 31x10.5s on stock 15x5.5 steel wheels. No mounting trouble and the tires set just fine. For a grand total of $75 for a set of 5 ($50 purchase, 25 mounting fee). I still need to hack the fenders, but no real need for regearing. You can see where I used a sharpie to mark where to cut, but I need a saw. Any suggestions about cutting fenders? Later.

Paul
Attachments
For before, see above
For before, see above
For above pic see above post
For above pic see above post
88 BII XLT 2.9/5spd/4x4 Lemans 31x10.5s
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

I used an air cutoff wheel. I taped and then marked where I wanted to cut. Take your time and go slow. It will look better.