cle elum/salmon la sac

Been wheelin? Got pics? Share your Bronco II adventure with the rest of us.
NMB2

cle elum/salmon la sac

Post by NMB2 »

went up there Labor day weekend....was fun..heres a few pictures and link to a video of the videos we compiled of the trip.
http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/242463//1.wmv - 9mb
and here is the link to all of the pictures - http://chrisneibauer.wayblur.com/galler ... umwheeling
Image[/url]
i wish my lawn was emo...so it'd cut itself.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

That's some nice country down there. I can't wait to get down there.

thanks for sharing....cool vid too :cool:
NMB2

Post by NMB2 »

yeah it was pretty nice..i liked it. when you thinkin of going? id like to go back again sometime. i def. need softer coils before i go back though..i was getting shook to death in the rocks. hopefully next time i go back ill have wildhorse rockcrawlers and bilsteins
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Who knows.....maybe next year. I really don't like driving my BII anymore because I don't have a cage. I don't want to put a cage in because the body is toast. So the plan is to get a new BII and put in a cage. Until then, I'll be staying close to home.....

The one big advantage TTB has over a straight axle is cruising bumpy roads. If you air down it should be a pretty decent ride though.
NMB2

Post by NMB2 »

yeah i was running 9psi the whole trip. but i have some stiff superlift coils..i think they are like 400#. the compression side buldges before it'll compress...its pretty gay.