WA B2 guys - Anybody at Reiter on Saturday, July 30th?

Been wheelin? Got pics? Share your Bronco II adventure with the rest of us.
bailey

WA B2 guys - Anybody at Reiter on Saturday, July 30th?

Post by bailey »

Were any of you part of the group of B2's at Reiter Index Wall trail last Saturday (July 30th)?

I saw a chopped B2 at the mud pit entrance. One of the B2 guys warned me to stay right (good advice), while some of his cohorts, I think, were encouraging me to try the left hand line of sinkage that I have heard bad things about. Then I ran across two more B2's coming down the wall trail. One was red, SA'd and exo-caged (one of the more "thorough" exo-cages that I have seen). Looked very built. I was, obviously, in the B2 coming up.

Curious as to where you're all from. Nice rigs.
1988 B2
d44/9"
tired 2.9L
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

The exo'd rig is probably Brad. He was a staunch TTB supporter until I finally convinced him to go straight axle. We hook up and go wheelin from time to time along with the rest of his crew, Dan, Steve and Roger. I helped him do his straight axle and built his wristed arm....also talked him into a D60 :D . They pretty much keep to themselves unless they know you.

Not sure who that other chopped BII might have been. What color was it? Straight axle? There's getting to be a lot of them around these days. I used to be the only guy wheelin a BII. I kind of miss those days.

bailey

Post by bailey »

That was the one for sure, although I'm thinking he might have added some tube to the back since the picture was taken - might be wrong. He had a full load of passengers. The rig coming down the trail with him was a lifted TTB. I didn't get a good look at the chopped one at the entrance, but when I say chopped I don't mean just the top. There was severe removal of sheetmetal and bumper all around, looked pretty cool. I talked with the guy who I think was the owner of the chopped B2, for a moment, but I didn't get a look at the axles. I think he was waiting for his buddies to get back, as he was having distributor issues and they were to tow him back to camp.
1988 B2
d44/9"
tired 2.9L
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

You'll have to hook up with us and go wheelin sometime.
madmaxb2

Post by madmaxb2 »

man i wish i would have known i would have gone with you guys!!
this is my b2 if you have seen me..
and ttb is the shit :tongue2:

well the D35 ttb that i have is