Alberta Run Aug10-13th Mild to Wild wheeling I hope.

Been wheelin? Got pics? Share your Bronco II adventure with the rest of us.
NightKrawler

Alberta Run Aug10-13th Mild to Wild wheeling I hope.

Post by NightKrawler »

Hopefully it'll be some mild and some wild but I can't garantee the wild because I've never been here before.
Ben Hart wrote: Ok, here is the collective data thus far:

Those confirmed to come:

CBII
87bushtoy
flick
Max Payne
bbybrnk
NK
Ben Hart
DOOBS

Please post if your name is not on the list and you intend on being there any of the days.

Dates: august 10th-13th

The Plan: This is a get together and exploration of mostly unscouted trails. There are no major plans other than meeting. Rob (CBII) will be meeting at the Cochrane Boston Pizza on the 10th at noon, please let us know if you will be there. Afterwards Rob will set up camp and some light 4x4ing is bound to occur. If you are not able to make it until the next day (aug 11th), a meeting spot will be arranged at the highway 1/highway 22 truck stop...let us know ASAP if you intend on meeting us there (or else no one will be there to greet you). Other than that there are no plans.

The Map:
http://www.broncoii.org/misc/bensjunk/cochranemap.bmp

If you have further questions, let us know!!!

More info HERE! ;yahoo;
85 B2 Locked front/rear D35 TTB 5.13's, Ex 8.8", 35" MT's, 15x8 Steel, 3" Duff Lift & 3" BL.
broncoo

Post by broncoo »

yeah wheel the waiparous you will have fun and enjoy yourself cuz there closin it down to ALL backcountry users in january (except for about 10kms of trails)
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

What's the reason?
broncoo

Post by broncoo »

NightKrawler

Post by NightKrawler »

It was kinda mild but I managed to break my shit by using piss poor judgement and alot of skinny. It was alot of mud. according to the Ranger they aren't shutting it down completely more like organizing it and defining the trails a bit more to avoid some of the trail destruction that has been going on up there. It does need a little bit of this I think since it is very unclear which part is trail and which part is home made trail from people taking their own cut threw the woods. A little regulation would help to perserve the trails out there.

I damn near hit a Bull at 40 on the gravel road making a run to the store on a side note. that was exciting. :redneck:
85 B2 Locked front/rear D35 TTB 5.13's, Ex 8.8", 35" MT's, 15x8 Steel, 3" Duff Lift & 3" BL.