Post up some Wheelin pics!

Been wheelin? Got pics? Share your Bronco II adventure with the rest of us.
User avatar
Nobody
Posts: 2187
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:38 pm
Location: Stanwood, WA.
Contact:

Post up some Wheelin pics!

Postby Nobody » Mon May 30, 2005 8:37 pm

Here I am hanging my head in shame. I had to get pulled out by a heep on Saturday Normally I would dig myself out, but I told my wife I wouldn't be gone all day. I won't let it happen again.
Attachments
stuck2.jpg
stuck1.jpg

Rockcrawler
Posts: 588
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 10:41 pm
Location: San Juan Bautista, CA
Contact:

Postby Rockcrawler » Mon May 30, 2005 9:13 pm

that sucks go wash the truck off!
Image

User avatar
Nobody
Posts: 2187
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:38 pm
Location: Stanwood, WA.
Contact:

Postby Nobody » Mon May 30, 2005 9:27 pm

I've been thinking this over. I actually got pulled out by a warn......right?

User avatar
EBSTEVE
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:10 am

Postby EBSTEVE » Tue May 31, 2005 7:53 am

We both know that any true friend would not have taken that picture! LOL

User avatar
Nobody
Posts: 2187
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:38 pm
Location: Stanwood, WA.
Contact:

Postby Nobody » Tue May 31, 2005 8:04 am

Especially with my camera. :rolleyes:

User avatar
marinebroncoii
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:02 am
Location: Jacksonville, NC
Contact:

Postby marinebroncoii » Tue May 31, 2005 8:11 am

What were you thinking. I think you are right from the looks of it though, looks like you are use the heep as an anchor for a Warn winch to pull you out with. I think it is time for a winch so that this never has to happen again.
8-9" susp, 3" body lift, 39.5x16 TRXUS STS, 342 stroker, C6, NP205, D44HD mini spool-coil sprung, D60 limited slip, 4.88s

User avatar
EBSTEVE
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:10 am

Postby EBSTEVE » Tue May 31, 2005 8:14 am

Nobody wrote:Especially with my camera. :rolleyes:
:redneck:

No no we are not going to split hairs here, he is clearly getting pulled by a Jeep and there is no two ways about it. :finger:
This almost makes up for the pulling me off of the road in the snow coment :laugh:

User avatar
Nobody
Posts: 2187
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:38 pm
Location: Stanwood, WA.
Contact:

Postby Nobody » Tue May 31, 2005 8:30 am

marinebroncoii wrote:What were you thinking. I think you are right from the looks of it though, looks like you are use the heep as an anchor for a Warn winch to pull you out with. I think it is time for a winch so that this never has to happen again.


Yeah yeah....that's it. Just an anchor.

I do need a winch. Maybe in about 18 years I'll be able to afford one :frown:

User avatar
marinebroncoii
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:02 am
Location: Jacksonville, NC
Contact:

Postby marinebroncoii » Tue May 31, 2005 10:06 am

I don't know EB, the jeep didn't move but the Bronco II did so it is either the winch or the B2 that got him unstuck. I know winches cost way too much, wish my dad would have pulled theirs off the jeep before they sold it, would have made a great B-day/Christmas gift that for the past 2 years. That's why I don't have one yet either.
8-9" susp, 3" body lift, 39.5x16 TRXUS STS, 342 stroker, C6, NP205, D44HD mini spool-coil sprung, D60 limited slip, 4.88s

User avatar
EBSTEVE
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:10 am

Postby EBSTEVE » Tue May 31, 2005 11:15 am

I guess you had to be there, it was the Jeep that pulled him out

marinebroncoii wrote:I don't know EB, the jeep didn't move but the Bronco II did so it is either the winch or the B2 that got him unstuck. I know winches cost way too much, wish my dad would have pulled theirs off the jeep before they sold it, would have made a great B-day/Christmas gift that for the past 2 years. That's why I don't have one yet either.

User avatar
Nobody
Posts: 2187
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:38 pm
Location: Stanwood, WA.
Contact:

Postby Nobody » Tue May 31, 2005 12:22 pm

EBSTEVE wrote:I guess you had to be there, it was the Jeep that pulled him out

marinebroncoii wrote:I don't know EB, the jeep didn't move but the Bronco II did so it is either the winch or the B2 that got him unstuck. I know winches cost way too much, wish my dad would have pulled theirs off the jeep before they sold it, would have made a great B-day/Christmas gift that for the past 2 years. That's why I don't have one yet either.


No, the man has a point, the jeep didn't move, so it wasn't pulling shit!

User avatar
EBSTEVE
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:10 am

Postby EBSTEVE » Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:58 am

Nobody wrote:No, the man has a point, the jeep didn't move, so it wasn't pulling shit!


I am waiting for Kurt to give his .02, I wonder if it will be something like "sure it was the Warn and next time it will be the shovel"
LOL so where are the rest of the pictures?


Return to “On the Trail”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest