Utah Wheeling

Been wheelin? Got pics? Share your Bronco II adventure with the rest of us.
Happy_Jack

Utah Wheeling

Post by Happy_Jack »

Looks like I'll be out in Utah from April 8th through the 23rd. The 8th through the 16th is the Heep Easter Safari. I don't want to spend much time near Moab during that.

The first week I'll be North and West of Lake Powell. I primitive camp out in the desert and we'll travel around to places like HITR West side, Robbers Roost, Smith's cabin, Swazy's cabin, ect...

The next week we'll head over to Moab and hope it clears out a bit. Might start down at Halls Crossing and do HITR East side. Then move up and do Elephant. That way will give Moab a couple of days to clear out. Then Poison Spider. I may add more but this is what I have so far. Hole-In-The-Rock, Elephant, and Poison Spider are done by the Safari guys.
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

I wish I had the time this year Jack. We arent even going to the Safari this year!
Happy_Jack

Post by Happy_Jack »

Well if you change your mind let me know. The first week is going to be a kind of kick back drive around week. Just going to see some sights and try to stay away from town as much as possible. The second week would be very hard on a stock DD.

Take care Jason and if you can't make this one I should be back out in the fall. Late september or early october.
Last edited by Happy_Jack on Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Maybe someday :frown:
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

You are wise to avoid Moab during the Safari. I do love going to it and have for 9 years, but going other times of year is much better. We will see how things play out this year.