a travesty to the world of the bronco II

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
89b24x4project

a travesty to the world of the bronco II

Post by 89b24x4project »

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/437679 at least i dont like it cause it isnt a sports car, it isnt supposed to be used that way
bigswede

Post by bigswede »

Ya know, I think I actually like it. Which is kinda weird for me but I dunno, there`s something about it. Like it or not though, you hafta admit there`s a TON of work in that thing. :eek:
Blue_coyote

Post by Blue_coyote »

Well, that's one way to beat that top-heavy feeling, and I'll give props that it wasn't all just buy-it-and-bolt-it-on tech... :redneck:
:redneck: RRORC CA-W region rep :redneck:
87 Ranger
85 BII
78 T-top Mustang II
some MTBs
89b24x4project

Post by 89b24x4project »

well i dont like it cuase were im from people who do that to cars are trouble i found one around here who is a gangbanger or drug dealer maybe i dont like it cuase it reminds me of when 4 black guys jumped me from out of their silver blazer but its all about opinions
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

well i dont like it cuase were im from people who do that to cars are trouble
damn that's a shame!! cuz i've seen old cat's with lowered cars/trucks hope there not slang the "DOPE" in my neighborhood. better keep my eye's peeled :rolleyes2:.

anyway i like it as long as it's kick'n the crap out of s-10's, blazers, phyclones, and dodge rams on the track. :cool:
Darker than your average wheeler!!!!
azbroncoII

Post by azbroncoII »

Not my 1st pick but to each thier own.
90 broncoII 2.9 Life is like my bronco
"under rated & over worked"
foxfan

Post by foxfan »

i think it's pretty nice

i don't care for the interior or the mirrors, but that's becuase it's all show and not much go.

i've always wanted to build a street BII, but it would be way more functional than that.

i.e., @500hp 2.3T w/ a Tremec 3550 pushing an 8.8 w/ a 31 splined Eaton running out through Moser axles to some 235/60/15 drag radials.

something like that.
i did a search and looked through the threads and still didn't find what i needed!