JAMES DUFF TEAM LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
DUFF

JAMES DUFF TEAM LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK

Post by DUFF »

Hi guy!!. I would like to introduce myself. Some of you already know me. For those who don't, my name is Scottie. I am a Sr. Customer Support Rep. at James Duff Enterprises. I am writing this to get some feedback from you guys. We host an event once a year for our Early Bronco customers, and put it on in conjunction with our local Bronco club. This event includes trail rides, RTI ramp, balance beam, show & shine, and a raffle. I am trying to get a feel if any of you would be interested in attending an event like this for Rangers, Bronco II, and Explorers if we hosted one. As you may know, we are located in the Olympic Pennisula in Washington State. I would like to see this come about for you guys and would greatly appreciate some feedback on how you guys feel about it. With this information, I can talk with the rest of my fellow JDE team members and hopefully put this project together. Looking forward to hearing from you and if you have any questions, please feel free to call or e-mail me.
James Duff Enterprises
Scottie
Sr. Customer Support Rep.
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

I think that the B2/ranger/exploder idea is a good one. My only problem with it, is I am too far away. Good luck.

:usa:
89b24x4project

Post by 89b24x4project »

Phillippi wrote:I think that the B2/ranger/exploder idea is a good one. My only problem with it, is I am too far away. Good luck.

:usa:

same here
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Welcome Duff!

There is no shortage of BroncoII/Ranger/Exploder based enthusiasts in Washington State and beyond. I definately think you could host a successful event with enough prior notice and advertising.

I know I would put forth an effort to attend.
Rockcrawler

Post by Rockcrawler »

i would love to go but i think washington is a little to far away from CA for me. But if you guys are ever down this way for any event i would love to join you guys.
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

i would love to come but it'll probably be hard to go now that i live in CA. i plan on making trip's to WA during the summer month's so maybe if it's during the summmer month's i can make it. :cool:
Darker than your average wheeler!!!!
bigswede

Post by bigswede »

Love the idea and the recognition of the models but, I live in Kansas. :frown:
plowboy

Post by plowboy »

That would be AWSOME!! However I live in Indiana so I couldn't make it to WA.
Can't think of anything witty, intelligent, or cool to say...guess I'm just stupid.
89b24x4project

Post by 89b24x4project »

id literally have to go across the country to get to wa since i live in texas but if i got the money and time id drive
DBrown

Post by DBrown »

I live in KY, and am a full time student. So getting that way for me at this time would be hard to do, but I think it would be a great thing to start up. I just wish y'all were closer.
71 Bronco - twin sticked, full width, 2" lift, wristed arm, lots of rust...

http://www.catalystcycles.com
broncoo

Post by broncoo »

sounds like a good idea and not too far away for me to attend even tho my b2 is not planned to be wheelable till spring now :frown:

my exploder just don't cut it for the wheelin that i like to do (stock)
TNMAN

Post by TNMAN »

I,also,am too far away. The idea of JDE having an event like the one you spoke of is great. The Rangers,BroII's,Explorers seem to very popular vehicles to modify these days.
MHHodges11

Post by MHHodges11 »

I live just outside Boise Idaho, and Know that if there was an event my wheelin partner(wife) and I would definately intend to attend.
If it has wheels and an engine I can modify it.