Good day at the junkyard

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
Nobody

Good day at the junkyard

Post by Nobody »

$26.50 and a $5.50 core charge :D

31 spline Nodular 3rd member
Attachments
P7140002 (Small).JPG
OCD4B2

Post by OCD4B2 »

YOUR LUCKY! Now Matt you see all of that stuff there that you got, my dad threw away all of that....... Now Im just left with the housing a axles..... You need em, FREE!
230,000 miles and she still turns heads
DBrown

Post by DBrown »

lucky is right......good find! :cool:
71 Bronco - twin sticked, full width, 2" lift, wristed arm, lots of rust...

http://www.catalystcycles.com
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

nice score!!! i was going to ask why but i remembered you got a new eb. man it's been a while...
Darker than your average wheeler!!!!
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Where you been?
DBrown

Post by DBrown »

Where you been?

I as kinda thinkin the same thing....

what you been up to?

FatMan

Post by FatMan »

i've been around just try'n to keep busy over the summer. i had my lil girl over the summer so we were doing a lot of camping, fishing and a little wheeling in the fullsize. now that she's back with her mom i have a little more time on my hands. i'll try and post up some pic's...i saw that DBrown got himself a EB congrates man. keep it it look's to be in pretty good shape. :cool:
DBrown

Post by DBrown »

yeah, the BII is getting ready to be chopped into little pieces and sent out for scrap. I got some gutting to do this weekend because I sold some parts. so it's end is close.

so, have you figured out what you are going to wheel yet? I know you were kinda stuck when we talked last.......

FatMan

Post by FatMan »

damn dude you sound like your in the same boat as me. my hybrid is headed in the same direction. i've already sold the axles and am try'n to get rid of the rest of the drive train but that's taking forever. know im just going to pull everything and have a yard come get the rest.

plans now are mostly the same. Oct im going to buy a new bronco2 and do a solid axle swap. i've been slowly gathering parts. i have the rear 9", front LP d44 and all the steering and track bar. i just picked up some ford knuckles from a guy in oregon so the rebuild of both axles will be done shortly. i just need gears, b2. i was hoping to get 88blueb2's rig but he sold it last weekend. now im talking with B2JAY about his bronco2 it's in pretty good shape. we'll see though.