Phase one complete

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
nettak

Phase one complete

Post by nettak »

I ripped the interior trim out of my B2 in preparation of chopping the top. Next on the list is to remove the side windows and back hatch. Then take a sawzall and cut. It will probably be a couple of weeks, since I still use the B2 to drive the kids to school. Once school is out though...... :D .

And I started a welding class. What a blast! Time for another power tool to add to my collection...Hmmmmm....what kind of welder to get......
A woman and her truck! It's a beautiful thing.
MXjunk127

Post by MXjunk127 »

wow, thats awsome, we gota meet sometime after the chop because i'm thinking of doing one to mine and I wana see one first. I'm debating back and forth. tell us how it goes.
Skin and Bones Motorsports.com
88' 4x4 6" SL, 33" TSL Radials
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

I wish I had the free time, as I have alot to do on my swap and work keeps getting in the way.... Oh well it will happen soon enough.. :hmmm:
Elfasto

Re: Phase one complete

Post by Elfasto »

nettak wrote: And I started a welding class. What a blast! Time for another power tool to add to my collection...Hmmmmm....what kind of welder to get......
Well, if you got the cash, get a Panasonic MIG / Plasma cutter combo. We have 3 at work and they are the cats-ass! You weld some, then trim some with one machine, then back to welding. Very convienient.

They aren't cheap, but they are excellent machines.
Knowledge is POWER. Ignorance is a blown engine and a funny look on your face. Then people laugh at you! - Me