2021 Bronco

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
Phillippi

Re: 2021 Bronco

Post by Phillippi »

Just got a bumped email from Ford. Luckily its the same build week Oct 18.
Attachments
Screenshot 2021-10-01 172515.png
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Interesting... a lot of us never received a single bump notice. You're almost there. My Bronco is currently in Illinois.
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

On Bronco6g, it appears that a lot of people got this bump email to 10/18. Not sure why now they are sending them out, but I would rather get them than not. Info is a good thing.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

My Bronco made it to the rail auto facility here. Now it just needs a truck ride to the dealer. In a perfect world I could have it this weekend. Dealer said they can sit at the rail yard for 10+ days sometimes.
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

Thats great, so close. How long until the first offroad video with the EB?
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

I should probably blow the dust off the camera and charge up the batteries. I don't have the desire or time to be a YouTuber, but I'll definitely drop a couple videos. My EB and the 21 are different in almost every way, I have a deep curiosity on how they will differ off-road. First order of business will be to get those break-in miles out of the way.

I did secure a new domain name, so I might fire up a new forum. See if maybe we can get a little community going. Not really sure it's worth the effort though.
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

Well I will obviously join the new forum and still visit this one. Even though my B2 has been gone a long time, I do like seeing others set and wheeling.
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

I forgot to ask, what is the domain name?
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Got a VIN yet?

Mine is still waiting for a ride to the dealer. I even stopped by on Saturday to check the lot. They had a first edition new arrival, but no sign of mine.
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

Damn them truck drivers (or the lack thereof). Hopefully soon it will be there for you to pick up.

Still nothing on a window sticker but its a bit early. I will be checking all this week to see when it is released.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Had a bit of a scare today. Ford tracker showed that my bronco was delivered to the dealer yesterday, but my salesman said it wasn't there, and he was off yesterday. After sweating it out for a few hours it finally showed up! I'll pick it up tomorrow.
Attachments
1E39A3F3-F70D-4326-9036-D8259E51DFD0.jpeg
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

WOW that looks awesome! Congrats dude. I have yet to see a 2 door around here or a hard top. Kinda weird really. Very envious. Love that color. Even better in person.

On a different note, be happy you got yours. I work with a guy who reserved (first day) and ordered, 2 door soft top (changed from hard top to get sooner) and was #3 on his dealers allocation list and he was told a month or so ago that he would get his until MY22! He is pissed, especially when he heard I already got a VIN and build week.
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

Oh just rechecked (2 hours ago last checked) the B6G page and the Ford pizza tracker and the status changed to "In Production!" Still no window sticker, but a tiny bit closer.

So 25 mins later, window sticker drops.
Image 10-12-21 at 7.00 PM.jpeg
Image 10-12-21 at 7.00 PM.jpeg (50.87 KiB) Viewed 2370 times
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Phillippi wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:16 pm WOW that looks awesome! Congrats dude. I have yet to see a 2 door around here or a hard top. Kinda weird really. Very envious. Love that color. Even better in person.

On a different note, be happy you got yours. I work with a guy who reserved (first day) and ordered, 2 door soft top (changed from hard top to get sooner) and was #3 on his dealers allocation list and he was told a month or so ago that he would get his until MY22! He is pissed, especially when he heard I already got a VIN and build week.
I changed dealers twice. I might have stayed with the 2nd dealer, but his motivation and communication were terrible. I was also concerned about their allocations since it was a smaller dealer. 3rd dealer was a bigger dealer and top notch comms, so it all worked out.

Feel bad for your co-worker. Ford is screwing a lot of people. It was their biggest fans that made the early reservations. We are the people that will be representing out on the street.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Phillippi wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:21 pm Oh just rechecked (2 hours ago last checked) the B6G page and the Ford pizza tracker and the status changed to "In Production!" Still no window sticker, but a tiny bit closer.

So 25 mins later, window sticker drops.
Image 10-12-21 at 7.00 PM.jpeg
It's happening! Congrats!

In the end mine was delivered 7-14 days ahead of schedule, that's after sitting in the rail yard for the last 5 days. Let's hope yours arrives quickly too.