2021 Bronco

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
Phillippi

Re: 2021 Bronco

Post by Phillippi »

Got this, this morning. 2 weeks shipping seems really short, but no complaints if it is that fast. Ford pizza tracker on my desktop doesn't show any change (still shows "In Production" and neither does the Bronco6g tracker. But my phone shows it and modules populated last night. Kinda weird.
Attachments
Bronco_built.png
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Congrats! Once it ships, you can get your rail car number from the dealer and track it. I suspect rail is moving faster right now because the ports are all backed up.
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

Ahhh thats a good point. I hadnt thought of that.
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

Screenshot_20211024-163550_Chrome.png
Today's status:
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Awesome. Going to be a long two weeks.

Since day one, mine has felt like mine. Haven't really felt that at home in a vehicle since my Bronco II.
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

So bummer, saw my sales guy at the dealership yesterday to get the total amount to be ready as soon as the Bronco shows up. We get talking and he tells me its almost to Colorado on the train. Then tells me that the depot in SLC is so backed up with vehicles and that the dealership is currently waiting for transport from the depot of over 90 vehicles for just their dealership! He estimates that after it arrives it will be 2-3 weeks of sitting before it gets delivered. What a buzzkill. Way too many vehicles to move around and not nearly enough vehicle transports.

To top it off, my sales guys Bronco is at the depot waiting and has been for over a week. He said they arent allowed to go up and get them themselves... So ya. I know, first-world problems for sure.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Noooo! So close. I barely get to drive mine right now. Only have 450 miles in two weeks. The reality is I could have survived waiting a few more weeks.

If you didn't hear about it, dealers received "customer satisfaction" funds from Ford. I think they are authorized up to 1k per customer for accessories, merch, etc. I didn't ask for anything, but my dealer hooked me up due to some minor issues with my Bronco on delivery.

Make sure you inspect everything closely, looking for scratches, roof quality, etc. Luckily my wife was there, I was too googly eyed to notice anything.
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

Ya I heard about that incentive like a month ago and asked for the secure cargo area for when the top is off. He said he would order it but of course its on backorder. The raised lid very of the secure cargo area is almost $700 so im trying to get something.

I hope my wife is with me when it finally does show up to help inspecting. But I plan to be look very close at everything.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Got a little mountain drive in today. These things are impossible to keep clean. It was already filthy from less than 500 miles on the street, and driving the forest service roads today really threw the dirt. It really piles up on the rear flare.
Attachments
2DD6B4A8-6FB3-4EA7-BEED-BF3925A0E9C6.jpeg
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

That is awesome. I am not having an easy time waiting.
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

Look at this crap email from Ford... Salesman says it has not arrived. I even checked the lot (like I would find it when he didn't :D ) and nothing. What a tease. No cool pic like you got. What a bummer. And its past the estimated delivery date. I know it was an estimate and there are a lot of vehicles waiting for transport, but come on...
Attachments
Bronco_email_false.png
Bronco_email_false.png (98.69 KiB) Viewed 2863 times
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Ohh man, that's a poke in the eye. Too bad about not getting the factory photo. Has your tracker updated?

And not to pour salt on the wound, but here's my first snow run.

6D75F5DB-DBF9-4E52-B06A-D1BCD5B70736.jpeg
39071BFC-67BD-4DF8-A55D-4BDBC35A10A3.jpeg
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

Awesome video. I love snow wheeling. So the Ford and bronco6g trackers haven't changed and are still in transit. How does it feel compared to the eb?
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

I get serious Bronco II vibes. I always loved my Bronco II. It's a bit of a cross between the two, but definitely favors the Bronco II. I'll be curious to see what you think. It's a real pleasure to drive.
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

So the tracker now shows a delivery date of 11/15 (changed from 11/9). Salesman confirmed that it is sitting at the train auto lot in SLC waiting for transport to the dealership. Just a matter of time I guess.