The Tek At Large Website is shutting down!

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
tekatlarge

The Tek At Large Website is shutting down!

Post by tekatlarge »

With a lot of thought I have decided to "Shut Down The Tek At Large" Website.

It has been fun but lately all the crap with my Host and the constant hacking attempts on my site had convinced me to pull the plug. I may return at a later date but till then I am shutting it down in 45 days.
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Livin life on the dole on the Coast
kaidenshi

Re: The Tek At Large Website is shutting down!

Post by kaidenshi »

If you'd be interested I could host you for free. I know you said it's both a financial and time burden. I can't do anything about your time but I can take away the financial burden. I generally focus on artists and writers, but I'd hate to see the wealth of knowledge and experience you've amassed disappear from the 'Net. If you're interested you can check me out at mojowebhosting.net and if you want to demo a slot email me at morgan@mojowebhosting.net. Even if you just want a "backup" of your site, I can offer to host that.

This isn't my full time job, I work for a living, but it's a project I care a lot about and I do host sites for friends and family as well.

To the mods, this is not an advertisement, just wanting to help out a fellow Bronco fan. I don't expect a dime of revenue for this.
tekatlarge

Post by tekatlarge »

Hello kaidenshi,

I do appreciate your offer of hosting but I think I am going to take a break from chasing php commands and such. I found I never seemed to have the time to keep everything fresh and up to date. I have a copy of everything so if someone here needs any info they can request it here and if I got it I will send the info.

I have since it's inception avoided Facebook like the plague but I found if I want to keep up with several of my interests I am going to have to cave in and join. If I find it interesting enough I might move some of my content over there, who knows?
My site is scheduled to be shut down on the 14th of this moth that is Thursday...

Well back to work on the hot rod.
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
kaidenshi

Post by kaidenshi »

Fair enough, I can definitely understand taking a break. Between working 12 hours/day, working on my BII, the web hosting, and most importantly family life, I don't get much free time.

The offer stands if you decide you want to get back into it. Take care!
tekatlarge

Post by tekatlarge »

What a bunch of Morons over at the Old TekAtLarge website. They told me on the 14th it would be down on that date but like usual ARVIXE Web Hosting :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: dropped the ball. I went in myself and went on a wholesale delete party. :devil: I whacked everything in the site. :mad2: At least it can no longer be accessed via the web so I am glad it is a done deal. :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :cool:
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington