Christmas light bulbs

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
drofman

Christmas light bulbs

Post by drofman »

Is it just me or did everyone break all christmas light bulbs. Too cool.
tekatlarge

Re: Christmas light bulbs

Post by tekatlarge »

No its not you. I broke my win 10 POS and was startled when it happened.. hearing all that glassI thought I broke windows again. I just got it back working today after getting hacked and crashed.. Then Microsoft added insult to injury by telling all windows live users they must run a patch as Microsoft is changing their mail servers in a couple of weeks. They then went on to say why don't you just use the built in email client in Win 10. They finally say if you don't run this patch Windows Live Mail will quit and you will be mail less. I ran the patch and sure enough it broke my live mail connection. I lost all email and calendar functions and Win Live mail just kept crashing. :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :mad2: :mad2: :puke: :wtf:

Finally I wound up completely re doing email and got it working by removing the patch and reloading Win Live Mail but it was an exercise in frustration. :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

I wasted a whole day screwing around with this damn computer. I had other plans rather than wasting my time fixing something that broke because one company decided to change the norm.. I am Mad as HELL And I ain't gonna take this anymore.!!!! :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

Now I remember why I retired after being an I.T. coordinator for some years... :beer: :beer: :beer:

I hope all o you had a good day! :angel:

Mine sucked. :cool:
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Livin life on the dole on the Coast
tekatlarge

Post by tekatlarge »

Those lights are awesome.. I set here breaking them, refresh the page and do it again over and over :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Livin life on the dole on the Coast
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Tell us how you really feel :laugh: Maybe some snow will add to your Christmas cheer. :beer: