Went Shopping at Target and Got a Smoking Deal.

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
tekatlarge

Went Shopping at Target and Got a Smoking Deal.

Post by tekatlarge »

So I like went to my local Target store and was shopping in the clearance aisle. I stumbled upon a Deal I couldn't refuse. It took me six shopping carts to get it out to the truck. The real amazing thing is I had the War Dept with me and there was no objection to purchasing it. The is an momentous day! So here are a couple of photos of what I found.

The darn thing wouldn't fit in my cute little red target bag so I just shoved the rest in to the truck and Home I went

NOW INTRODUCING The "T" Project. This is going to be the body and frame for my TCoup project. I had originally planed to use my Red 23 TCoupe for my Hot Rod build but I found a deal sooooooo good I won't have to sacrifice my Restored car. This is the perfect car for this. 1927 Ford Model T coupe with a custom 32 Ford style frame. The most important part is a Washington state title with numbers that actually match.
Enjoy the pictures.
Attachments
NewT1.jpg
NewT2.jpg
NewT3.jpg
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Livin life on the dole on the Coast
Lance Skene

Re: Went Shopping at Target and Got a Smoking Deal.

Post by Lance Skene »

Well that looks interesting, and the '32 frame is a big plus making it alot easier to work with. Look forward to the progress reports;)

I havent been on the pc much this summer... which also means the B2 has been doing well. Havent started on the full size Bronco yet... too many tractor projects on the go right now... got a Ford 2N, an IH Cub Loboy, and a Cockshutt 80 all within the last few months, all run and drive but need some work... the Cockshutt 80 will be cleaned up and painted for antique shows/pulls but the other two are for working around the yard
Attachments
80leftside.jpg
80rightside.jpg
'80 Bronco 351M
'85 BII 2.8/Duraspark
'89 F150 302 Supercab
tekatlarge

Post by tekatlarge »

Lance,
I love that Cockshut that is a tractor that looks like it can do some serious work.
In looking at the right front of the engine I see the Mag attached to the drive unit and a large housing in front of that. Is that just part of the case or is that maybe a hydraulic pump?

Yeah this new 27 Coup has a lot of positive attributes. I had never paid any attention to a 32 frame because stock they are way too wide. This frame was built by some old school builder back in Wisconsin. It is narrowed to fit the T body. Just first glance it will need a bit more massaging. T had never really looked at 32 rails. After looking closely I see the beauty in its design. I am really going to enjoy this build.
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
tekatlarge

Post by tekatlarge »

Just wanted to say I now have some info on the 27T about the project and plans posted on my site tekatlarge.org under current projects. Its just the basics of the plan now that 90% of the details are set on paper. Check it out let me know if you have anything to say about it. :cool:
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington