Digital Video cameras

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
TNMAN

Post by TNMAN »

Phillippi wrote:What I am lookin at right now is the Sony DCRTRV460. Its a Digital8 camera with nightshot, and 20x optical zoom. The other I am looking at it the Sony MiniDV DCRHC20., but its $100 more. I have been looking alot online and have been coming back to the Sony Digital8....
I just got a Sony DCRTRV460 a couple days ago. I haven't even tried it out yet. I got mine through AAFES and it cost me $399.00. I have bought some of the Digital 8 tapes and a 128 m memory stick. I have fooled with a little and the Steady Shot feature works well as does the NightShot.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

You know..... I have an old school hi-8 sony camcorder, and I never use it. Sometimes I think if it was easier to get the video on the computer with firewire, I would use it more. I dunno though.

What do you guys record?
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

Most family stuff right now, but I did get the no questions asked warranty so I can take it (with peace of mind) to SWAT trainings and stuff to see if I can get some good footage. I think in one of the next couple of days I am going to take out my new compact machine gun and film some ballistic masterbation. :D