Whats everyone doing?

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
Phillippi

Whats everyone doing?

Postby Phillippi » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:48 pm

I check this board several times a month, but hardly ever post anything. I think its the guilt of not working on my Bronco for several years. I still have big plans, but nothing to show for it....

Nobody

Re: Whats everyone doing?

Postby Nobody » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:44 am

Things are definitely slow these years. I plan to keep the forum going though. It seems that all the forums I visit are much slower the last couple of years. I know my personal internet time is a fraction of what it used to be. I don't even have time to work on the sites. I've always got my eye on the clean Bonco II's driving around.... One of these days I might get back in the game.

In other news, I've whipped myself back into shape. I'm going to try to summit Mount Rainier, possibly next summer if I can afford it.

Mudhog1977

Postby Mudhog1977 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:55 am

Workin, and wheeling when I can
Live to ride, ride to live, thats how I roll

Phillippi

Postby Phillippi » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:38 am

Matt thats cool about being in shape. I wish I was closer I would hike it with you. I also have gotten in better shape and the last 3 summers have run a half marathoon. I hate running so its a huge deal for me. Also turning 40 has got me not wanting to turn into a fat slob.

As far as time goes, I have none of it lately. I had plans to spend a whole week on the bronco this summer, but the first day something came up and took the whole week. Anyway I do like that this board is still going with the exception of my posts reminding me that I have been a huge slacker the last 5 years.

Mudhog, enjoy the wheeling when you can. The only wheeling I have been doing lately is finding bad guys in the mountains and desert. Still fun, but not the same kind of wheeling I truely enjoy. Well getting ready for work again.....

tekatlarge

Postby tekatlarge » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:37 pm

Hey there Phillippi,

I been surviving living on the dole and generally accomplishing little to nothing for my time. However a tough life this is I shall endevour to persevere as someone has to do it!
The Tek @ Large
Kent,Worshington
I was borne under a rock. So what's your excuse?

fnlucky

Postby fnlucky » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:18 pm

dragging a f250 home kicking and screaming!!! now hunting a wiper motor

Mudhog1977

Postby Mudhog1977 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:31 pm

fnlucky wrote:dragging a f250 home kicking and screaming!!! now hunting a wiper motor

Where ya been fnlucky????? Finally got my f250 and It's been screaming..... Up and down the highway lol
Live to ride, ride to live, thats how I roll

fnlucky

Postby fnlucky » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:09 pm

hiding... and very well! lol umm moved the shop been busy with that and a few other things.... good to see the 250 is screaming lol
mines being a pain in my rear had to chase down a short in a wire... dear lord ! done i have wipers!!! yay it was a pain when it was snowing.... btw folks found a good off road spot here in oklahoma pics will be posted on facebook soon check out mudhole mafia on facebook and i can post some here also

sterben

Postby sterben » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:24 pm

I Feel the same way about build up my Bronco Eh so many Car projects so little time so much money lol

Return to “Chit Chat”