Hi Everyone, from Western Iowa

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
CFAIST

Hi Everyone, from Western Iowa

Post by CFAIST »

Hi all, My name is Clint and Im from Holstein, Ia. I used to have an 85 Bronco II but sold it due to lack money. Im happt to report This sunday I FINALLY got another Bronco II. Its an 89 5 speed version. Already converted to manual lockouts, and has a push button transfer case. (don"t care for them but if the work what the hell.) I'll get some pics posted of my progress soon, First mods will be 30 x 9.50 tires and a new air box as the one in it is broken. Thanks for the forum. Cant wait to share and learn somethings.
1989 Bronco II 2.9 5-speed, 15" x 8" Chrome directionals on 30 x 9.50 x 15 Mud Claw Radials, Next up paint time!
RAZOR

Re: Hi Everyone, from Western Iowa

Post by RAZOR »

i love those "touch drive" 4x4 systems, sorry to sound old but were i come from we had to get out in the mud and turn them ourselves, either that or make my brother think there was no other way home, hehehe
CFAIST

Re: Hi Everyone, from Western Iowa

Post by CFAIST »

Dont worry, Id prefer a shifter on the floor, And I can remember Climbing out of my window and on to the hood of my 84 big bronco to lock em in a time or two. But electric shift is nice when it works. LOL
1989 Bronco II 2.9 5-speed, 15" x 8" Chrome directionals on 30 x 9.50 x 15 Mud Claw Radials, Next up paint time!