Biltmore Estate

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
DBrown

Biltmore Estate

Post by DBrown »

went to the Biltmore Estate this weekend in NC. just thought y'all might want some pics! architecture was cool, view was awsome.
Attachments
biltmore005.JPG
biltmore005.JPG (31.56 KiB) Viewed 1316 times
biltmore004.JPG
biltmore003.JPG
biltmore002.JPG
biltmore001.JPG
71 Bronco - twin sticked, full width, 2" lift, wristed arm, lots of rust...

http://www.catalystcycles.com
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

Very cool. My wife has been there before as well. I havent gone hardly anywhere.
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

sweet i did'nt know we had castles in the states. :finger:
was that a field trip or just vacation?
Darker than your average wheeler!!!!
DBrown

Post by DBrown »

it was a field trip, I am an architecture and manufacturing sciences major at Western Kentucky University. it's size is amazing, and does resemble a castle but I think it is classified as a french shatow(can't spell). I took the roof top tour and that was a good thing, you got to see stuff that the normal tour threw the house just doesn't even attempt to show you. like the roof is in bad shape and they are in the middle of some pretty extencive remodeling. the thing that sucked was you can't take pics inside, and that is where most of the really nice stuff is. this house was way ahead of its time with running water and electricity. the vanderbelts owned property past the mountains in the backround and and some parts of the property took 7 days to get to on horseback. I was realy looking forward to the trip because we had studied the estate in a previous class and I got off work so it was kinda like a vacation.......
71 Bronco - twin sticked, full width, 2" lift, wristed arm, lots of rust...

http://www.catalystcycles.com
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

:cool: