happy new year

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
Mudhog1977

happy new year

Post by Mudhog1977 »

Hope Yall have a happy and prosperous new year :D
Live to ride, ride to live, thats how I roll
fnlucky

Re: happy new year

Post by fnlucky »

Like wise my Texas neighbor! Weathers been mild here not much rain no mud hardly and no snow and I'm cool with that.. haven't been on here lately work has been hectic the shops been hopping you should see the mustang we got in to restore! I may post pics the Plymouth got finished and regular shop work as well we had someone from 6 miles south of Iowa come done to have his transmission done by us that was a great feeling. Anyways I'm rambling however happy new year!
drofman

Post by drofman »

Not to rub it in but went to the Dez here in So. Cal. for the year. The days were 80 and the nights were 56. Can't get a DUI sitting by the fire with Great friends and family.
Attachments
PC310030.JPG
P1010040.JPG
Mudhog1977

Post by Mudhog1977 »

What year mustang? I have a mustang only problem with mine is u gotta feed him and give him hay lol glad to see Yall are doin good might need some tranny help here in about a month
Mudhog1977

Post by Mudhog1977 »

Never been to the desert ... But I did get stuck on the sand bar at the creek once does that count lol seems like Yall have some good wheeling over there
fnlucky

Post by fnlucky »

68 mustang I have yet to snap any new pics past the day we picked it up and ya come on up heck vm062401@gmail.com just put bronco fourms in the title and ill shoot yah the shop number what's the trans for? Also ya this mustang will only require gas.... lol as for the temps here highs in the 60's lows in the 40's I likey!
fnlucky

Post by fnlucky »

The best part about the mustang was it came with a barrel of original parts all the chrome and the pony it is great! Nothing says I love you like a bucket of mustang parts no?

And this is what we did the f250 got w little mud at the fishing hole

Mudhog1977

Post by Mudhog1977 »

I'm jealous lol btw mud makes everything look better lol
drofman

Post by drofman »

I see that the stang is a 6 cyl. Are you gonna keep the 6 and if you not are you gonna go 5 lug? I had a 68 stang with the blinkers in the hood. loved that ride.
fnlucky

Post by fnlucky »

It was a v6 lol I decoded the Vin original engine for it was a 8 cylinder I located one 30 miles from here its getting put in the transmission is going auto and ya I may have found a hood that is what you said blinkers in the hood only problem is its fiberglass... so let me ask you was yours all original? I don't want fiberglass on it I will dig my heels in for that fight... were ford proud at the shop we turn alot of dodges and Chevy's there our money makers they always break down.

So ya if you find a hood e mail me!
drofman

Post by drofman »

Don't think it was a V6, Ford didn't put one in a 68 Stang just an in-line. If it had a 6 in it they came with 4 lug wheels and the 8's came with 5 lug. My hood was metal