Got called out by a tahoe today

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
Mudhog1977

Got called out by a tahoe today

Post by Mudhog1977 »

Yall wanna hear somethin kinda funny? Well this guy at work thinks hes the best of the best of everything he kinda lost my respect when he argued the difference between a flywheel and a pressure plate anyway he has a 95 z28 that he thinks is the fastest thing in tyler county well its broke down lmao if hes such a good mechanic y is his car broke down for 2 months? Anyway he bought a 95 chevy tahoe about 6 months ago he thinks has 300 hp cause he rodded out the cat and cut off the muffler, but he put on some 285/75/16 buckshot xmt's on it (33/10.50/16) well now he thinks he has the baddest 4x4 out there, its bone stock with limited slip well hes been talkin bout it for a couple months nowand then he called mine a p.o.s. Whoa there buddy I didnt talk on yours why u talkin on mine? He thinks if it aint chevy with a v8 it aint nothin and anything else is junk so he wanted to me to go muddin on some dirt roads with him and I told him it aint worth me hoikin up my trailer to go play in some potholes on a back road if u wanna play come to my playground so I told him to meet me out at shiloh ridge fir some good climbs and decent mud so he tells me hes gonna rut out the mudholes so I cant make them, I said how he said cause he has 13 1/2 in of frame clearance I said thats all my 4wheeler has more than that I have 20 in (which I know aint much but its more than him) but I cant get power to weight ratio and shorter wheelbase through his head should I feel bad bout takin him out there and lettin him tear up his daily driver or not? But it would be funny to see a ford hater have to drive his grandmas ltd back and forth to work what do yall think?
Live to ride, ride to live, thats how I roll
Mud Addict

Re: Got called out by a tahoe today

Post by Mud Addict »

Break him :beer:
fnlucky

Post by fnlucky »

I'm with addict break him make him scream... Tahoe? We just took a transmission out of one today ... Make him drive the ltd
Mudhog1977

Post by Mudhog1977 »

Went muddin a lil bit with a friend of mine yesterday that has a 99 tahoe (a different guy) and he has 33x13x20 mt's on it with a vortec 350 and im proud to say ole fast eddy( my b2 ) made a believer outta him I went through ever mudhole that he did and one that he didnt I was proud of the lil b2 but I didnt convert him to ford but he was shocked what the thing went through and btw those mud claws are bad a**... Ive done rocks dirt and mud and they grip on everything only thing made me mad is they didnt want to break loose when I tried to spray him with mud... To smack talkin boy... HERE LIL TAHOE TAHOE TAHOE LMAO
Mudhog1977

Post by Mudhog1977 »

Well tahoe boy heard what ole fast eddy can do and he chickened out lmao... Now im dissapointed
kaytor692

Post by kaytor692 »

sounds like some of my buddys they all liked my b2 but didnt think that it would do to well offroad untill i took them mudin they were sh*t shocked when we were done lol my rig is pretty my stock with 31s on it and made it throught everthing and then some that there fullsize pickups were going throught