What you fella's doing for Thanksgiving?

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
FatMan

What you fella's doing for Thanksgiving?

Post by FatMan »

Wednesday im planning on installing the tailgate, flip rear shackle, install detroit locker in rear, take measurement's of front and rear frame rails. Thursday hmmmmm eat, eat, eat. :D
Darker than your average wheeler!!!!
DBrown

Post by DBrown »

I have to work on school crap all week....except for thursday I got to go out of town to meet the wifes family for dinner. then friday I'm going to play some golf in the morning :redneck:
71 Bronco - twin sticked, full width, 2" lift, wristed arm, lots of rust...

http://www.catalystcycles.com
plowboy

Post by plowboy »

I'm taking off Tuesday morning to to go give food out to needy families. Wed. off all day(1st day off in about 6 weeks :hmmm: ) Pick up my parents at the airport about midnight, my brother should get here about 4 AM Thurs morning. Thurs PIG OUT!!!! :D :usa: :D Friday do some target shooting and saturday work in the TV truck for the State High School Football Championships.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

He Matt, where's the turkey emoticon? HaHa!
Can't think of anything witty, intelligent, or cool to say...guess I'm just stupid.
b2binbad

Post by b2binbad »

I've only got Thursday off. Eat lots of food. Image
You're right, I DON'T understand that Jeep thing ;)
marinebroncoii

Post by marinebroncoii »

I have off Wednesday except for martial arts classes in the morning, cause I am finally getting my personal belongings that I got sent over here - TMO takes forever!!! Then I have off Thursday and Friday, but I'm not doing much, no one in my shop is married or living out in town to where they can really have dinner for us, so I'll just go out and PT and relax with some friends. And I'll call and talk to my family, wish them a happy Thanksgiving and all. The normal military holiday. Happy Turkey day to you all. :usa:
8-9" susp, 3" body lift, 39.5x16 TRXUS STS, 342 stroker, C6, NP205, D44HD mini spool-coil sprung, D60 limited slip, 4.88s
85ranger4x4

Post by 85ranger4x4 »

Wed- put it "winter radiator" because "actual radiator" just took a shit and "winter radiator" is smaller but it will be sufficent for winter.

Thurs- morning bike ride, eat back all the callories and then some thurs night

Friday- camping at Tinkham

Sat- coming home from tinkham

Sun- driving back to Bham
http://groups.msn.com/bellinghamdualsportriders

85 Longbed 4x4
94 4.0L V6, 4.56 welded rear, L/S front, 32" MTRs
NightKrawler

Post by NightKrawler »

I'm working :frown:
85 B2 Locked front/rear D35 TTB 5.13's, Ex 8.8", 35" MT's, 15x8 Steel, 3" Duff Lift & 3" BL.
n9emz

Post by n9emz »

Working. Thanksgiving and following Friday night 12s at rate of doubletime plus 8 hours for both nights. Not only tis the season to be jolly, but also the season for me to get well financially. Have a good one, y'all....there's lots to be thankful for.

Regards,

Sambo
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

Im actually not working today!!!! But I am going with my family to my wifes grandparents house to eat. Her Grandma is crazy and likes to complain and argue so we shall see how long we stay... Have a good one today no matter what you are doing for it...