Visiting a friends dad

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
fnlucky

Visiting a friends dad

Post by fnlucky »

Okay a friend of mine had to run a few things to her dad the short.run down his house has no cell service I coulda swore I heard banjos and his back yard is a tetnus shot just begging to happen... I spot this bronco out by the barn crappy pic I know but I was all dressed up and nice and did not feel like stomping though a mud gield in heals so shoot me... Short run down he does not know the year only he blew the engine ...... Sigh heres were it gets fun he will let me have it for free fiffty if I want it but do I ? Im torn? Whats the worst get it to the shop and cry if I cant fix it or another eh ill get to it projects? So r these just basically f 150's? Its a full size you dont think my b2 will think im cheating on it will it?

What do u guys think?
Attachments
IMG_20110507_200007.jpg
Mudhog1977

Re: Visiting a friends dad

Post by Mudhog1977 »

Looks like at about an 89 to a 91 it might be a good investment you can get more than that scrappin it out should have a 302 or a 351m in it they are pretty common motors I think it might be worth the trouble but then again I dont see what it is I see what it could be
Live to ride, ride to live, thats how I roll
tekatlarge

Post by tekatlarge »

I wouldn't call that Cheating that is just polyamory
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Livin life on the dole on the Coast
fnlucky

Post by fnlucky »

nice tek and ya this idea is gona be on hold i just inherited a dodge RAM from my brother and ya its gona be fun I hate dodges