Sufficient for Home Defense

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
tekatlarge

Sufficient for Home Defense

Post by tekatlarge »

I just picked up a nice 45 Caliber Semi Auto Carbine. Yes I said Carbine. It is manufactured by Hi Point Firearms and it is a brute of a Gun it is the model 4595TS.

I have been looking at this gun for a while and now it is almost impossible to find. Lots of dealers say they have it but when it comes to actually having one they were few and far between. I searched all over the country and found 3 so I grabbed 1 of them up

I finally got it and I Love it! This thing is a Hoot to shoot. :eek: 45ACP Semi Auto Carbine. It has a 16.5" Barrel. Target Stock and I added a forward grip. I picked the 45 because of the better stopping ability and better stopping power over say a .223 or a NATO round and less chance of collateral secondary damage. The "War Dept" Loves it and wants her own when supplies build back up. For less than $400.00 USA, American built gun with American manufactured parts, and comes with a lifetime warranty or should I say lifetime of the company.

I have read a lot of reviews on it and no one really wrote a bad review. Most were great a few were ho hum and a couple from people that will never be satisfied. I am going to take it out again in about 2 weeks and try it in the wide open and not in a range.

If you are interested in looking here is a link from the manufacturer.

http://www.hi-pointfirearms.com/carbine ... liber.html :cool:
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Livin life on the dole on the Coast
fnlucky

Re: Sufficient for Home Defense

Post by fnlucky »

Omg what is that for zombies?!?! Lol jkjk yeah that should work just fine....
tekatlarge

Post by tekatlarge »

LOL Absolutely... The Zombies are on the Run!!!!!
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
drofman

Post by drofman »

tex, how did you like it? it might go good with my HK USP. That is if they can sell them here in Kalifornia. by the way, i went to Austins Z-50 page and the B2 looks like it growing flowers :D
tekatlarge

Post by tekatlarge »

Hey there Drof,

I absolutely love the carbine. I wish it had a larger magazine but 10 rounds are not bad. In close quarters thing is like a chain saw... Accuracy is as good for me as my Marlin 30-30.

Damn you were not supposed to see the B2 in the back. It is currently receiving a natural cammo finish.
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington