spring is here!!!!!

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
DBrown

spring is here!!!!!

Post by DBrown »

so whats everyones project for the spring/summer?

personaly I am trying to get mine out of the garage...lots to do!
71 Bronco - twin sticked, full width, 2" lift, wristed arm, lots of rust...

http://www.catalystcycles.com
tekatlarge

Re: spring is here!!!!!

Post by tekatlarge »

I am just hoping we actually get a Spring of Summer. This winter has really really SUCKED up here.! :puke: :mad2:
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Livin life on the dole on the Coast
justinC

Post by justinC »

fishing,boating,hunting,and offroading while trying to find the engine and tranny that i want to put into my B2
Mud Addict

Post by Mud Addict »

Waiting for the rain stop, Bronco won't fit into garage :flipoff: Am removing dead A4LD, sticking in a 5-speed and doing the Dura-spark on my '85 B2. Then I still need to replace all of my shock with the new longer ones I got to go with the 6in Skyjacker long arm lift I just put in the day before the A4 puked all over HWY 167. Also am replacing my t-case with a manual shift 1354 :D Once all that is done I am going wheeling :D
fnlucky

Post by fnlucky »

welp new flywheel and also looking into new rims and tires.... Then april a few friends and I are invading goose island... Rocks ... Mud it's got a little bit of everything... And shore side great views of the lake and also camping out there so it'll be a over night trip if anyone in the oklahoma southern kansas area wana join let me know so I won't be the only b2

all the guys normally pick on me cause my vehicles are normally smaller ( so it would be nice to have another b2 out there )my last was a frontier till it got fubared :( :flipoff: but it's okay the look on there face when a chick shows em up is always priceless ;)