snowklahoma!

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
fnlucky

snowklahoma!

Post by fnlucky »

this was taken saturday on the way to the store the snow oklahoma had a record snowfall 4 days before and were looking at another 10 inches tonight my husband was driving his truck it's on the highway so mostly clear but you can look at the side roads and see

tekatlarge

Re: snowklahoma!

Post by tekatlarge »

Ya know someone asked me once to move to warm dry Oklahoma and get away from the cold wet northwest winters. Yesterday the Sun was out and the air was fresh yet a bit cold 40 deg Fahrenheit. Rain coming tomorrow... No thanks I will take my rain over snow anytime.

The Pacific Northwest, It's the water!
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Livin life on the dole on the Coast
fnlucky

Post by fnlucky »

heh heck ide rather deal with cold rain over snow anyday I hate this stuff the day after I posted that we got another 9 inches then on top of that it's going to be 70 next friday oklahoma has some bi polor weather but the good news is the higher temps will melt the snow so I can get my b2 on ramps to pull everything to change the flywheel... Or rent my neighbors garage lmao
Ranger Dave

Post by Ranger Dave »

thats nothin,we just got 17in,with 1 ta 3 more tomorrow

fnlucky

Post by fnlucky »

well I'm happy to say the snow is gone here however we had tornado warnings tonight.  Its hot nine months out of the year, and hails the other three, Snows one. Any food that grows here is tough and tasteless. The people that grow here are even more so. Hehehe

however I did learn one thing in snowklahoma you don't shovel snow the snow shovels you!

btw where do you live?
drofman

Post by drofman »

I know you guys are going to hate me for living in San Diego and bitching about snow but it snowed here!
Attachments
P2200076.JPG
fnlucky

Post by fnlucky »

that's the snow I like far off in the distance and not close to me! Nice pic though really pretty