Its a boy!

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
Rockcrawler

Its a boy!

Post by Rockcrawler »

Well this is the closest me and shannon are going to get to a kid. His name is chester. He is part chiwwa (how ever you spell it) and something else but doesnt acked like one of those little shits. He weight 18 pounds and plays good with dog (100lbs). I got him for shannon for her birth day. we got a dog this size so i can take him wheeling and build a harnse to hold him in when i roll. and he wont put my rig over its weight limit like dog would.
Attachments
chester.jpg
OCD4B2

Post by OCD4B2 »

Ur lucky, my dog is a beagle, what a fat little goldfish she is....eats and eats and eats some more. Keep the dag kewl, dont want him rolling around in the back :D
230,000 miles and she still turns heads
AlbertaBoy

Post by AlbertaBoy »

Your first dog is named dog? That is very clever...must have taken weeks to decide on that one. :finger: How did you ever come up with Chester? Why not "Other Dog"? My aunt had 2 cats...one was cat the other was kitty... :confused: I would like to see a pic of your rig upside down with the dog strapped in. Think it would look pretty funny.
I see dumb people...they're everywhere. They walk around like everyone else. They don't even know that they're dumb.
Rockcrawler

Post by Rockcrawler »

well "dog" found us and he was pre snipped and had a collar, so we thought someone would get him so we named him dog so not to get attached. It didnt work but the name stuck. I had a cat that i called stinky because i couldnt come up with a name. Shannon came up with the name some how, she says he looks like a chester. Lord forbid i have a kid i will name him Bronco!