new to the site

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
esbadawd

new to the site

Post by esbadawd »

names eric im from the cleveland ohio area ive had plenty of fords but like my bronco the most just sold my 77 bronco and my 75 ford courier and my 89 ford bronco 2 4x4 to pay off some bills. left me with nothing to drive until my friend offered me his 87 ford bronco 4x4 for a trade with some turbo parts i had. the 87 bronco's body is whooped all the body mounts are about to go the only reason i took it is becuase underneath the bronco frame suspension everything is great except the body. the rear hatch is sagging and the floor bouards around the whole thing is beat. so does any1 have any suggestions on what i should do with this thing i would like to build a rig that i could drive around and have fun with any suggestions will help. also my grandfather has a explorer he said i could have the body is completely gone but it has a 4.0 and its 4x4 someone was telling my to put the motor and everything in my bronco does anyone have info on thoseswaps.
tekatlarge

Re: new to the site

Post by tekatlarge »

From Cleveland Huh?

I used to travel to Cleavland all the time for my work. I would actually be in Strongsville (Cleveland suburb). I used to spend off hours traveling about the city and even went to the Harley diner and had a balloon tire and an order of spark plugs for lunch! If you been there you know what I am talking about. I did the R&R hall of Fame and my favorite thing I did was tour the USS (Sailfish?) or something like that and spent about 3 hours just looking over the Sub..

Ahhh good ol Cleveland and Cayahooga (sp) Ave...

Glad I stayed out west I hated the winters there!!!!!!!
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Livin life on the dole on the Coast