New from Montana.

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
Jimmeh

New from Montana.

Post by Jimmeh »

Hi there. I'm James, and I will be acquiring an 89 B2 tomorrow night. I picked it up from my cousin for $100.

I actually own a 92 Ranger and have also owned an 83. My 92 is broken down, but before that happened, it was a great truck. I now daily drive a 05 Chevy which, I know is a sin just to have the name on a title of a Chevy, but I love it.

I will get pictures of the Bronco tomorrow night after work, as my dad and my cousin are going to pull it over to my dad's house. It has a 2.9 with a 5 speed, 31's and a locker. The bronco itself is not in the greatest shape ever because my cousin beats on all his vehicles. I am pretty sure the body panels are off of it (the last time I saw it they were), and the engine is tore apart. Not sure what I'll do with it yet, if I'll just rob the parts for my Ranger, or if I'll actually fix it up and use it for a wheeler. My cousin just needs the money, and I can afford it, so I figured might as well.

Anyway, because I am a picture whore, here is my Ranger and my Chevy, lol.

Ranger: 4.0, A4lD, ex cab XLT. Power everything, but not really any mods worth mentioning. All of which are aesthetic.

Chevy: 4.8 auto ex cab 4 door W/T. No power options, AEM intake, Flowmaster 40, Devino 17's and just some stock sized snow tires on until spring, when I'll put the 33's back on.

Both are 4X4, as is the B2. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Ranger Dave

Re: New from Montana.

Post by Ranger Dave »

welcome
tasteofkaos

Post by tasteofkaos »

Welcome
clem

Post by clem »

Welcome, why no ford plate on the chevy? Just kidding. -Jeff
'87 bII d44,9",np435/205and a 302 ( on hold)
'73 vw bug
'70 vw camper van
'98 jeep tj
2010 ranger
'56 international s110