global warming?

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
kolton

global warming?

Post by kolton »

im in texas and i have 4in of snow on my hood? yeah... it hasent snowed this often in one winter for 14 years.

its gonna keep commin on down, possibly untill sunday. lookin at 8in by noon.
goin to the farm to play in the snow with a buddy, pics will be up later!

have fun yall
Shake and Bake
Nobody

Re: global warming?

Post by Nobody »

I can't believe the rest of the country is getting record snowfalls and here in the Pacific Northwest, we haven't had any significant snowfall since late November! Snow in Texas, Arizona, and nothing here. :mad:

NO SNOW in our mountains! :frown:

Have fun out there! :cool:
drofman

Post by drofman »

Going to the Dez this weekend. Not taking the B2, taking the FX4 and WR450. It's gonna be 70+ and clear. Taking lot of wood for the night but I feel for you. We got rain but you know S.Cal people don't know how to drive in the rain. I did my 20 years at Ford but now I'm the Lead Tech At the CHP and we do about 50 to 60 TC's a day but 1 day in the rain we had over 400.
cajun66

Post by cajun66 »

It's snowed here more in the last 2 years than in the previous 33 years. I hear there's a panel in Sweden who wants to take Al Gore's Nobel Peace Prize back. How about the 2.2 billion dollars he stole from the American People and others.
Sic Transit Gloria Mundi
Illigitimus Non Carbarundum
1985 Bronco2
1958 Willys CJ5