Just in case

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
Ranger Dave

Just in case

Post by Ranger Dave »

i wanna go snow wheelin,i dug out the old girl.

tekatlarge

Re: Just in case

Post by tekatlarge »

Hey Dave, do you have a rig for every occasion. he he he

Lookin good. All except the snow stuff!!!
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Livin life on the dole on the Coast
Ranger Dave

Post by Ranger Dave »

tekatlarge wrote:Hey Dave, do you have a rig for every occasion. he he he

just about :laugh:
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

you suck.... I wish we had some snow :frown:
Ranger Dave

Post by Ranger Dave »

Issued at: 3:32 AM EST 1/25/10, expires at: 4:15 PM EST 1/25/10

Flood Watch Remains in effect from 7 am est this morning Through Tuesday morning,
The flood watch continues for
Portions of western Maine and New Hampshire, Including The following areas, In Western Maine, Androscoggin, Coastal cumberland, Coastal Waldo, Coastal York, Interior cumberland, Interior Waldo, Interior York, Kennebec, knox, Lincoln, Sagadahoc, Southern Franklin, Southern oxford and southern somerset. In New Hampshire, Belknap, coastal rockingham, Interior Rockingham, Merrimack, northern carroll, Northern Grafton, Southern Carroll, southern grafton, Strafford And Sullivan.
>From 7 am est this morning through Tuesday morning
At this time, Generally Between 1 and 2 inches of rain is expected today and this evening, With The Highest amounts across interior southeast New Hampshire and the foothills of western Maine.
The combination of heavy rain and could result in flooding of streets and low lying areas. In addition, Snow Clogged Drains will not be able to handle the runoff from the heavy rain and snowmelt. This could result in urban flooding across many communities in central and southeast New Hampshire, As Well As southern and central Maine.
Right now, It Does Not appear as though river flooding will occur, As Most Rivers in the area are frozen. However, The combination of the heavy rain and temperatures rising into the 30s and lower 40s could result in some ice movement and the potential for ice jams.
Precautionary/preparedness actions,
A flood watch means there is a potential for flooding based on current forecasts.
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible flood warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be prepared to take action should flooding develop.
clem

Post by clem »

Yep we're getting it tonight and tomorrow, it's heading this way it seems. I'm not that far from N.H if you look at the map, I'm just outside of Halifax to the North east of you.
http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl
'87 bII d44,9",np435/205and a 302 ( on hold)
'73 vw bug
'70 vw camper van
'98 jeep tj
2010 ranger
'56 international s110