still trying to upload photos

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
broncofan

still trying to upload photos

Post by broncofan »

ok, why wont they load up? i'm better with tools then computers but i keep trying. every time i get the file upload box but it just shows processing forever any help
broncofan

Re: still trying to upload photos

Post by broncofan »

still wont go
2013 Taurus SHO LMS V11 tune, 06 F150 Harley-Davidson Edition,03 Mustang GT Conv, 97 Jeep GC Laredo 5.2, 84 BII
dyllanvenezio

Post by dyllanvenezio »

Go to photobucket.com and sign up for an account (don't worry, its all free)

then click here:

then choose your pictures:

then click open to upload.

that gets them on the internet. from there you can "link" the picture to this site by clicking here:

it will flash "copied" (if it doesn't, click "ctrl" "c" to copy)

then go into your post on b2.org and hold "ctrl" and press "v"

the stuff that shows up will be your picture after you finish your post.

hope this helps!
broncofan

Post by broncofan »

ok, lets see if it works
2013 Taurus SHO LMS V11 tune, 06 F150 Harley-Davidson Edition,03 Mustang GT Conv, 97 Jeep GC Laredo 5.2, 84 BII
broncofan

Post by broncofan »

thank you, my 1984 Bronco II ive had her for 25 years and she still runs and moves. 3inch body lift 31 inch tires, on rims ive had for 15 years. she needs a V-8 now if I can find one.
joeyy

Post by joeyy »

Wow, thats a nice truck. Once I find another ranger or BII to use for offroading, My daily driver BII is going to be repainted. I already repainted the bottom part, which was tan and I liked the tan so I just repainted it tan. But th eblack on top needs to be done now but every time I go offroading it gets scratched up and I'm not worried about scratches I just don't want to mess up a brand new paint job, thats understandable right?
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

If there are issues uploading photos, it's likely because the file size is too big. I believe they need to be under 2MB. Check the file size, and let me know. I want this feature to work for you.
broncofan

Post by broncofan »

thanks, she was painted about 15 years ago all black. she was a red, black, with silver in the middle, didnt care for the color but she ran well. shes been sitting for almost 5 years now. Had to drop the gas tank today and drain bad fuel. Talk about a pain, sending unit didnt work so i wound up draining 10 gal of gas out of it. Had the carb rebuilt, and am re-doing the exhaust, leaks with bad gaskets. I let my son use her for about a year and he didnt take very good care of her. So now I start fixing her and put her back out on the road again.

I think the whole upload problem was me. Im better with tools then with computers. Just hope I remember how to do it again so I can keep you all posted with my progress.