new here in Manassas, Virginia

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
oneway

new here in Manassas, Virginia

Post by oneway »

hey all. I just purchased a 1990 Ford Bronco II 4x4 because I grew tired of riding my motorcycle all year...bbbrrrrrrrrrr.

I'm sure a lot of ppl on here are all about hooking up their ride and stuff and that's cool...but I'm here just for the general basics....I purchased it for only $685. It's actually not bad - the e-brake doesn't seem to be functioning as the e-brake light doesn't come on when the e-brake is engaged. The wiring behind the pedal and fuse box seems to be in order and is very clean actually - so I'm not sure where else to check.

I'll probably just be posting up and asking a bunch of NOOB questions so :whiteflag in advance haha or be using the hell out of the search feature :beer

Here she is. Any service manual or microphiche available would be awesome

1990 Bronco II 4x4 2.9 auto
1999 Suzuki GSXR 750 (street & track - modded)
1997 Suzuki GSXR 600 (track only - modded)
Ranger Dave

Re: new here in Manassas, Virginia

Post by Ranger Dave »

welcome

with a inside spare even
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

Looks pretty clean. Welcome to the site, and dont hesitate to ask as many questions as you have. We wont flame you too bad... :D
oneway

Post by oneway »

haha thanks. I'll try to abuse the search feature before making a complete fool of myself with noob questions
1990 Bronco II 4x4 2.9 auto
1999 Suzuki GSXR 750 (street & track - modded)
1997 Suzuki GSXR 600 (track only - modded)