Bored on Watch....

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
FatMan

Bored on Watch....

Post by FatMan »

what people do while on watch. i was bored and though what the hell everyone else was doing it.
Attachments
P9170130.JPG
Darker than your average wheeler!!!!
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

Nice work mr.artist. Now make Matt a logo for this site that we can have stickers made of. :D
plowboy

Post by plowboy »

I second that motion :idea:
Can't think of anything witty, intelligent, or cool to say...guess I'm just stupid.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

who me? :hmmm:

yeah yeah yeah......made someday an idea will hit me like a ton of bricks.

D-Deisel is going to be walking the plank for that. :laugh: Man I don't miss the countless hours of doing nothing all night, then going to work the next day.
DBrown

Post by DBrown »

I ued to work at a sign place and still have a few friens their. if someone can come up with something I can probably get us a deal on the stickers. just a thought.....
71 Bronco - twin sticked, full width, 2" lift, wristed arm, lots of rust...

http://www.catalystcycles.com
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

I've actually got the foundation of the logo figured out..... It just needs something else Bronco II ish...... The problem is, I want to stay away from the run of the mill flex pic, or scull and cross bone type stuff. I also want to avoid using the bucking bronco for copyright reasons. And lastly, I wan't full intellectual property rights, which is why I'm hesitant to ask for help.

I've actually got some ideas on how to finish, just haven't gotten around to working on it lately.
DBrown

Post by DBrown »

I have no problem helping you with it and letting you keep the rights if you want to discuss it threw some pm's. have you figured out how to protect your self from people trying to take the rights? if not I can talk to my friend at signature and see how the rights thing works if he printed them for us.
71 Bronco - twin sticked, full width, 2" lift, wristed arm, lots of rust...

http://www.catalystcycles.com
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

Nobody Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:01 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D-Deisel is going to be walking the plank for that. Man I don't miss the countless hours of doing nothing all night, then going to work the next day.

:laugh: :laugh: yeah i know.....
Nobody Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:39 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've actually got the foundation of the logo figured out..... It just needs something else Bronco II ish...... The problem is, I want to stay away from the run of the mill flex pic, or scull and cross bone type stuff. I also want to avoid using the bucking bronco for copyright reasons. And lastly, I wan't full intellectual property rights, which is why I'm hesitant to ask for help.
i understand that. something different and never done before sound intresting and the way to go. i still would love to be involved, so if you need a hand just hauler. :redneck:. i love the bII board and it's becuz of your rig over at pbb that i even became intrested in the bII.
Darker than your average wheeler!!!!
MXjunk127

Post by MXjunk127 »

i can do some stuff with photoshop...I'll do something....pm me and tell me what you want and a picture or something would help...
Skin and Bones Motorsports.com
88' 4x4 6" SL, 33" TSL Radials
OCD4B2

Post by OCD4B2 »

yes i would like that sticker too. something like the bronco II leaning over and taking a piss on a chevy symbol.....but a little more of an edge would be sweet. :D
230,000 miles and she still turns heads