What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

First, I would love to allow you to upload avatars, but I don't have the bandwidth to support it. It would just make the board slow.

You can use an avatar that is hosted elsewhere. A few of you already figured this out. Unfortunately size restrictions weren't working, and the big avatars were ...well...too big.

So I've added a mod that will check your remote avatar size. There is a way around this check, so please don't do it, or I will just turn avatars off completely.

I deleted existing avatars. So you will need to edit your profiles again.

Size restriction is set to 100x100.

If you need help resizing, I'm sure some of us can help.
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

If you guys need a host for avatars email me your avatar and I will send you the remote link. Remember the size restrictions when you shrink your pic down. Let me know if any of you need any help.

JP
89b24x4project

Post by 89b24x4project »

i would put mine on here but its just stock i wanna wait till im done with it till i take some good pics
Rockcrawler

Post by Rockcrawler »

That was a real pain to get it down to just the right size i was like 108 on one of them and the 101 the next time :mad2: but finally got it! :redneck:
LilBronc

Post by LilBronc »

Just seeing if mine actually worked. :D
WWJD - Wheeling With Jesus Daily