California

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
OCD4B2

California

Post by OCD4B2 »

Hey doods, I live in central-northern california, and I was wondering if anyone knew of an apolstry shop that could make me a custom soft top for my Bronco II after I cut it. Thanx. Please reply.
230,000 miles and she still turns heads
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

you close to Sac? if so i'd check there. if you close to the ocean i'd check out the boat shop. here is a link to some door skin's. may help you out.
http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthr ... ge=2&pp=20
Darker than your average wheeler!!!!
OCD4B2

Post by OCD4B2 »

I live in tracy man, is there one in sac? I'm gonna chop it and need that top. I dont want to ghetto rig it. :D
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

im not sure if there are any places in SAC but it's such a big city i would think it has what you need.
OCD4B2

Post by OCD4B2 »

well.......hmmm........Maybe in san fran or some where close like stockton or modesto, But a boat shop can do it? I think thats pretty sweet. Do u have a soft top bro? If u do post a pic in the post. :D
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

sorry man i dont have a soft top. i built my rig on a budget you would'nt believe. the top is probabaly gonna be spendy before you chop your top i'd get a couple of quotes. just so you chop it and get stuck with the top off. mines chopped but i really dont care about getting wet that's what my military issue all weather jacket's for. :D