These people want to hear from you

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
cajun66

These people want to hear from you

Post by cajun66 »

Sic Transit Gloria Mundi
Illigitimus Non Carbarundum
1985 Bronco2
1958 Willys CJ5
DBrown

Re: These people want to hear from you

Post by DBrown »

no they don't...

from the quick scan I got from that site, those are the same people who want to stop us from using public land for trail riding.
71 Bronco - twin sticked, full width, 2" lift, wristed arm, lots of rust...

http://www.catalystcycles.com
tekatlarge

Post by tekatlarge »

I hate organizations like that. They spread lies and untruths. they rely on scare tactics to get their supposed message out..

I would like to see one of them come on to my property. Talking about thrill-craft, I would say stomping 7 colors of S$1T right out of each one classifies as a thrill and I was good at it... So that is my Thrill-craft.

Now that kind of thrill-craft sounds like a lot of fun..
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Livin life on the dole on the Coast
Ruffinit

Post by Ruffinit »

Cajun, I hope this is a joke. These are the same folks along with Sierra Club who are bit by bit restricting the use of mountain bikes to many of the trails across California and the northwest. Sorta like the way the groups are trying to get rid of God in America.. Pretty soon we're going to be legislated to death, in place of tolerance we're going to be all politically correct or in jail. Freedom of speach will be a thing of the past. You shouldn't have to ask if you can do something, FREEDOM means taking responsibility for your own actions, owning up to them and ensuring that you are tolerant of others. I don't remember seeing anything in the Constitution that says that these united states are available only to those with a better lawyer.

I didn't spend 20 years defending this country so that I could be told how to speak, where to walk and who I could praise. This country is based upon Judeo-Christian beliefs. Separation of Church and state means that you can't be told what church to attend by the government. Not that you can't rever God in public settings. That's called tolerance. We can live with tolerance.

Sorry.. I'll get off my soapbox.. some things just rub the wrong way. :usa: :usa: :usa:
hammer back

Post by hammer back »

Ruffinit wrote:Cajun, I hope this is a joke. These are the same folks along with Sierra Club who are bit by bit restricting the use of mountain bikes to many of the trails across California and the northwest. Sorta like the way the groups are trying to get rid of God in America.. Pretty soon we're going to be legislated to death, in place of tolerance we're going to be all politically correct or in jail. Freedom of speach will be a thing of the past. You shouldn't have to ask if you can do something, FREEDOM means taking responsibility for your own actions, owning up to them and ensuring that you are tolerant of others. I don't remember seeing anything in the Constitution that says that these united states are available only to those with a better lawyer.

I didn't spend 20 years defending this country so that I could be told how to speak, where to walk and who I could praise. This country is based upon Judeo-Christian beliefs. Separation of Church and state means that you can't be told what church to attend by the government. Not that you can't rever God in public settings. That's called tolerance. We can live with tolerance.

Sorry.. I'll get off my soapbox.. some things just rub the wrong way. :usa: :usa: :usa:
right on that kind of folks make me :puke: