SKYJACKER

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
emg_warlock

SKYJACKER

Post by emg_warlock »

:frown: what the hell is the difference between a jit and a system? And whats the differnce between the class I and class II suspension lifts for skyjacker? what would be the best buy?
Damn squirrels never leave my head!
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

I'm not positive, but I believe a kit includes rear blocks and a system includes rear springs.

The stages are usually levels of completeness, ie whether or not they include shocks, pitman arm, extended radius arms etc. In the case of skyjacker, I believe they also use heavier duty brackets in stage 2 & 3. I haven't looked at this stuff in years though, so I really don't know anymore.

As for the best buy, it really depends on what you intend to do with your bronco. If you want to keep up with me, you best not buy any of it. If you're just trying to get a little lift on a daily driver, then the cheapest kit should be good. If you plan on wheelin regularly, then you probably should get stage 2 or 3 depending on what you can afford.

Just keep in mind, if you have any fab skills at all, a dana 44 solid axle swap is the way to go, and would be cheaper than a complete system, including the axle.