blah

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
clem

blah

Post by clem »

Wow I feel like shit, I don't know if its winter coming on, or just a down in the dumps week. :frown: I got my material cut for my upper coil buckets, just got to mill the shape of the spring in it. I'm using 5.5 eb progressive coils from Cage Offroad. I'm making the bucket from scratch I'll try to post some pic's, if this dumb redneck can figure out how :redneck: I just finished putting a window in my basement, the wood rotted and ants took over what a mess, I had to go down to the sill plate and about a foot on each side of the window, got that mostly done and the father in-law wanted me to help bring in the hay. I think I just need to get away. Sorry if I'm just ranting but I feel better to do it. :D
'87 bII d44,9",np435/205and a 302 ( on hold)
'73 vw bug
'70 vw camper van
'98 jeep tj
2010 ranger
'56 international s110
Nobody

Re: blah

Post by Nobody »

I think it's starting to get cold in the North Pole. You're all over the place. :finger:
clem

Post by clem »

Yah, no shit! I don't know if the north pole has anything to do with it but my post looked a little bi-polar ;) We had a shitty summer this year (nice mon-fri, rain sat and sun).I just got to get over it :puke: Thanks for letting me rant.
'73 vw bug
'70 vw camper van
'98 jeep tj
2010 ranger
'56 international s110
clem

Post by clem »

Just a side note, I think your further north than I am, Nova Scotia is about 45 degrees latitude I think your about 49?
'73 vw bug
'70 vw camper van
'98 jeep tj
2010 ranger
'56 international s110
vabronconut

Post by vabronconut »

wife had twins, got fired for being pregnant, had free apartment now we don't so it added $2k to our bills, kids are in intensice care for another month, boss can't understand what kids mean to parents so giving me shit about taking time off, bronco is at stalement due to no cash. i spend 3 hous in morning with kids then go to work get off work go back to see kids for 3 hours get home at 2am and go back to see the kids at 10 am to go to work at 130 pm hope all this makes you feel better about your life
87 bronco II 93 5.0 HO, NP435, 44 sas
MrD

Post by MrD »

Tom,
I am pulling for the twins.

I am an identical twin that was born almost 4 months early.
My mom tells stories of visiting us in the ICU.
When she brought us home relatives tell us they
could hold us each in one hand.
My mom said we were so small we slept in a box or dresser
drawer.

This was x-mas eve of 1967 into 1968 so I would pray &
hope that in the year 2008 we could help your little ones pull thru.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones.

Laters-Kelly
vabronconut

Post by vabronconut »

thanks kelly for the kind words. its nice to be able to vent on here, if i vent around my house everyone else gets worked up because they are stressed too. my daughter just took a turn for the worse yesterday, i told the doctors a week ago that i thought she had reflux cause she was always caughing and foaming food at the mouth, and they did nothing until yesterday they said , why yes she does have it, and now she has it so bad it effected her breathing and they keep uping her oxygen to keep her breathing ! i would like nothing more than to kick the shit out of the staff at the hospital!!!!!!!! they treat us like idiots because we are not a doctor or nurse, of course a parent cannot possibly know when there is something wrong with their child, if you don't have m.d. in your title you don't know shit !!! they are so condesending, it makes me want to cave in thier foreheads ! :mad: as for my daughter she also caught some kind of cold or something from not being able to breath right ..........
blah blah blah
clem

Post by clem »

Vent away!!!! I hope things work out, my thoughts are with ya. Bosses are assholes, If they could do something productive they'd be doing that but since they're generally useless people they end up as management.I'll probably piss somebody off with that statment but what are they going to do , come to Canada to "get me" :rolleyes:
'73 vw bug
'70 vw camper van
'98 jeep tj
2010 ranger
'56 international s110
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Sorry to hear about your kids. Kids are incredibly tough. In about 3 years, you'll be on here telling us how there is no peace!

I think we all have our share of drama. I had the worst run of luck this time last year. Just have to get through it. One hour at a time if you have to. Hang in there.
MrD

Post by MrD »

Well the crap is getting deep, but like others you keep plugging away.

I know realize things could be a lot worse.

About 20 months ago I was injured teaching school.
A student assaulted me while I was teaching 9th grade science.
After 2 months of headaches, changed personality and etc.. the medical profession finally used (a nurse practioner was my hero)
an MRI to determine that I suffered a (tbi)traumatic brain injury to variuos parts of my brain.

I guess the student took me for a ride more than I realized:
Tbi, left knee and lower leg strain and contusion, right corneal abrasion that turned into a scar.

I have been in and out of speech theraphy, brain neurological clinics, neurological counseling and testing over the last 18 -20 months.

Here in good ole Las Vegas, anytime you have been injured and possibly receive a 3rd party settlement, workmen's comp is entitled to the money.

SO somehow workmen's comp with the school district stopped my 60% workmens comp pay and said the money will cover until you medical bills exceed that amount. :flipoff:

I tried to explain that all the money is tied up in lawyers accounts while everything is being processed.

YOU all know how that goes... :rolleyes:

At least my wife is a school nurse and over the last year we have been saving money and etc...

I meet with my workmens comp lawyer this week and then next week I am supposed to see a doctor for my medical impairment rating.

Which I just heard that all this doctor was going to rate me on was the head injury and forget the leg, knee and eye. I said bull hucky so my wife who is my Angel is helping to get the right thing done.

So for now the bronco is just putting gas in and driving it. At least she runs good. :tongue2:

I have been blessed with my 2 angels: my wife and 9 year old daughter.

I have also seen with my own eyes what head injuries have done to some people when I was in rehab :eek:

I have to realize that I can do most of what I want to do eventhough
my personality, thinking skills and my emotion control center in my brain have really been altered.

The main thing is I am alive( get to see clouds, sunshine etc..), have my wife and daughter, a house to live in, a few toys to miss around with, and my physical health of my body is improving everyday.

Well enough ranting if I said it right

I wish everyone in the coming months safe and enjoyable holidays and life.

laters-Kelly
vabronconut

Post by vabronconut »

holly shit kelly what the hell did he beat you with a tire iron????? man i am really sorry to hear this, and you are lucky you made it through it all, and with a positive attitude, hell i would be bitter as hell, probably be in jail myself for hunting down and killing the little bastard and his f-d up parents !!!!

personally i think this is the perfect plac to aire our personall problems and vent, we all need to get stuff of our chest, and face it our families look to us to be strong and level headed so no venting to them.

when you recover are you looking to stay a teacher? i hope you don't give up on it as this country is in serious need of good teachers !

anyhow i enjoy talking with ya, so vent away

-tom

hey and clem great topic to start a blog on !
hammer back

Post by hammer back »

hey vabronconut hows your twins hope there great i hate to see babies struggle it hurts me and i want it to be me mrd hope your getting better that kid should get the hell beat out of him where im from when i was in school if that happened the other guys in the class wouldve taken care of that real fast kids now a days dont know what disipline is or morals or work god know they dont have a clue howc the real world works hope your doing better