whats up

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
rolledbroncoll

whats up

Post by rolledbroncoll »

hey guys whats up...new to the board but not very new to the 4x4 community....im part of TRS and such. just seein whats goin on what kinda people are here. and also needin a little help building my rig (rig is on signature)

Justin
'77 Datsun 620reg.cab shortbox. mild 2.9V6, FM146 Tranny, BW1350 dual cases, 7.5" 4.56locked rear, lookin for D44 SFA
Born Again B2

Post by Born Again B2 »

:D Happy to have you here :D Iam fairly new my self. On the other boards I was the (Mud Ranger 2) But I rolled the Ranger, and am now just about to startup a 84 B2 with all the Ranger parts in it. Man has it been a slow go for me. But its down to the last 40 hours, and I should have it on the road. The people here and my self, would by happy to try and answer your questions. Good Luck
84 B-2. 4.0, Headers,Cam,Nitros,Ported Heads, D-35 & 8.8 with 31 spline axels, 4.56 Gears, Detriot Lockers. Built C-5.
rolledbroncoll

Post by rolledbroncoll »

well thats cool....as you can tell from my username, i have a rolled 89 Bronco II. the datsun im building is getting basically all of its parts. cept im having alot of trouble finding a driver side diff Dana44 solid front
'77 Datsun 620reg.cab shortbox. mild 2.9V6, FM146 Tranny, BW1350 dual cases, 7.5" 4.56locked rear, lookin for D44 SFA
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

might have a better time finding a fullsize dana44 and have it cut down. or try ebay but there gonna be spendy.
Darker than your average wheeler!!!!
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Welcome aboard.

Please reconsider the whole datsun thing. It'll never be as good as a BII!

How bad is your BII? Worse than this :redneck:

rolledbroncoll

maybe so

Post by rolledbroncoll »

ya know...i do prefer the bronco II over the datsun but it just so happened i had this rig sitting around and when i started lookin for some rough bronco IIs to make into a trail rig i started lookin at my datsun. and what i basically came up with is the datsun will cost less due to i have alot of the parts already, and for the datsuns size and everything is has as good or better potential then the bronco II....larger wheelbase, 600-1000lbs lighter, not topheavy (unless i did choptop like you). but hey look on the brightside...im in the process of buying a 1989 Bronco II XLT 4x4, 5spd, manual t-case, manual hubs. imma use that to just play around in and for a daily driver.

http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/3f872783_f ... BBMhCNBZzZ