WHERE DID IT GO?

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
My little pony

Post by My little pony »

Don't feel too bad it says i'm a Recruit, That was 21 years ago i'm realy a E-6 but I dont mind, people expect less of me that way.
God forgives, Rocks Don't.
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

im sorry i was just board and i was almost a cpl anyway so i posted a thread for the hell of it. DBrown is right and if you look on any of the other board's im on FSB, Snort,PBB, SanJuan Crawlers ect my post count is low. i try to kick knowledge if it's something i know about and learn about stuff i dont know about but sometimes i like to have a little fun. again i appolgize. are we :cool: ?
Darker than your average wheeler!!!!
PHROX

Post by PHROX »

:cool:
1987 Bronco2, d44/9" locked, sweet paint job. Now with available 5.0
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

I for one was never not :cool: .

I do have a bitch tho.... Why is it so difficult to find radius arms/brackets loose? Sure they are in the yards but then i have to grind them off!!! WTF
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

on most of the stuff i've worked on the drop down bracket's where alway's bolted on. i dont think i've seen any that where rivited except on the 80's stuff. i know my bronco bracket's where bolted on.
Darker than your average wheeler!!!!
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

hmmmmm maybe there was too much oily junk on them and they looked like rivets then. I will have to go and look to make sure... :laugh:
DBrown

Post by DBrown »

on my 79 frame they are bolted.
71 Bronco - twin sticked, full width, 2" lift, wristed arm, lots of rust...

http://www.catalystcycles.com
NightKrawler

Post by NightKrawler »

DBrown wrote:I don't understand why people pay so much attention to their rank any way? it is just how active you are on the board, it doesn't say how knowledgeable you are. I am more concerned that someone gives accurate info to those that need help or have ideas.
Yes pad counts mean nothing except that you have posted alot. I have 3000 + pads on one board and it certainly doesn't mean I know everything. Ask me about putting in a EB D44 and I'm like Image I've never done it ask Nobody :idea:
85 B2 Locked front/rear D35 TTB 5.13's, Ex 8.8", 35" MT's, 15x8 Steel, 3" Duff Lift & 3" BL.