New Tranny and T-case

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
AlbertaBoy

New Tranny and T-case

Post by AlbertaBoy »

I just got handed a strong NP435 and NP205...nothing could make my day better. Thought I would share that with you. Cost to me: NOTHING... :D :D :D
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

Well that would be damned nice.... How did you swing that?
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Y
o
u

s
u
c
k
AlbertaBoy

Just lucky I guess

Post by AlbertaBoy »

So my buddy shows up at this kids camp I work at with the intake I asked about in another post. Turns out now its off of a 360 not a 351. That sux but the truck that it was in has the tranny and t-case. Just a rusted out farm truck that hasn't seen the highway for years. Just checkin cattle and such. Talked to his old man and he said "Just get the old wreck off of my yard." So, the motor is shot but everything else is golden. Lovin' it.
DBrown

Post by DBrown »

good deal!
71 Bronco - twin sticked, full width, 2" lift, wristed arm, lots of rust...

http://www.catalystcycles.com
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

luck fawker free is alway's the best price!!
Darker than your average wheeler!!!!
AlbertaBoy

Post by AlbertaBoy »

So, I thought I would put this in here to continue my saga of good luck...my buddy the welder just volunteered his services for anything I need in exchange for beer, including custon headers to clear the steering once I get my 351 in. So far the free list is 351W, C6, NP205, NP435, Full width D44's and Scout rear 44. At least I can trade some of it. The rest goes in the Bronc. I am a lucky lucky man... :angel: :finger: :finger: :finger:
OCD4B2

Post by OCD4B2 »

U suck man, all i got that was for free was my 302 block, heads, efi intake, and all the moving components. But i was lucky, only 45,000 miles on the whole set up :D . My sisters boyfreind chopped up a 1990 mustang lx convertable into 4 peices, took what he needed for his stang and got rid of most the junk. :mad: but hey, i got all the motor parts, To bad though....... i didnt get the t-5 outta it :frown: . Well good lucky luck with ur new shezzie man :redneck:
230,000 miles and she still turns heads
b2binbad

Post by b2binbad »

:finger: :finger: :finger: nice I like free :cool:
You're right, I DON'T understand that Jeep thing ;)