always the same

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
gary6

always the same

Post by gary6 »

what is it with this site nothing changes..bronco II same pictures,shop talk nothing new on that one,,usmc same idiots there also..no new links and the home page could use some new stuff also. will there be any new stuff on this site ever or is it a dead page :puke: i have tryd to add a shop talk article on home made front and rear dual shock mounts (and it is easy to do)but there is no way to do that and no help with it to be found to help me post it, is this page just a couple of guys to brag about there stuff or what..it is geting real boring to just keep seeing the same old stuff every time i come on this web site and the visits are fewer and fewer for me
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Short answer: New Job + Kids = No Time

There are plenty of other sites out there if you want up to the minute drama. This site was here before the others and will be here when they are gone. Things move slowly around here, always have and likely always will. I'm not looking to be the biggest or most popular. That is a sure fire way to make a website implode.

I've spent countless hours of my time, and money for that matter to provide what is here for FREE. While it may be old news to you, it's new for someone else.

I retired my Bronco II last year and haven't been wheelin since. I am in the process of building up my 1970 Bronco, and once that's on the road(soon) I will post some new wheelin pictures.

Maybe in a few years I'll build another Bronco II. If that time comes, you can count on many new write-ups.

So yeah, probably as far as you are concerned, the website is dead. Check back in a couple years ;)
Joel H

Post by Joel H »

Nobody wrote: There are plenty of other sites out there if you want up to the minute drama. This site was here before the others and will be here when they are gone. Things move slowly around here, always have and likely always will. I'm not looking to be the biggest or most popular. That is a sure fire way to make a website implode.
:beer: :beer:
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

Who needs drama anyway. I have been to all the others and the crap there is all the same. Here it is different. The only problem here is that you guys havent come to Utah to help me finish my bronco. But Matt is right. We all have lives, families, jobs, etc that are very busy. I wish I had more time to just sit and read here and post BS. :usa:
DBrown

Post by DBrown »

I haven't even picked up my tools to work on a car/truck in 6mo. because I am finishing up the new house. I think this winter will be the time to start again though...I will actualy have a garage with a concrete floor.

I like this site because of its slower speed. you will also find out that info found here tends to be more accurate because of the level of knowledge of its members...
71 Bronco - twin sticked, full width, 2" lift, wristed arm, lots of rust...

http://www.catalystcycles.com
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Funny thing is I've quit posting on a few sites because they were too busy. I couldn't keep up with all the new people, and they would come and go so fast you never got a chance to get to know anyone, much less ever hook up and go wheelin.

The new Bronco should be very road worthy, and I definately seen a Moab trip in the future.
tekatlarge

Post by tekatlarge »

I started out here a long time ago and left after being invited to be part of a growing exciting board and things seemed to move slowly here. So I went to this other board as a tek advisor and hung around till I just got fed up with all of he child like attitudes. I disagreed with admins policy and finally just got sick of the place so I took my toys and left.

So for me, All of that glitz and excitement turned out to be nothing but a lot of self inflated self important people whom goal in life is to see how many posts they can make and the content of the websites went down hill fast.

I like a nice slow pace like this. It doesn't' take me 3 hours to read through all the new posts. To me living on this computer is not a lifestyle I subscribe to..

When I read something here it usually pertains right to a subject of 4x4's and gets to the point.

I belong to another board that deals with street rods. I tell you that site is class also and very real. It is professional people talking like adults discussing street rods and such.. That is where I like to spend my online time.

So if you want a bunch of adolescents spouting useless drivel you won't find it here.
The Tek @ Large
Coastal,Worshington
Livin life on the dole on the Coast
PHROX

Post by PHROX »

yea, and noone came to utah and helped philpipi

and i am still a pfc
1987 Bronco2, d44/9" locked, sweet paint job. Now with available 5.0
plowboy

Post by plowboy »

Well, I haven't been here in quite a while, and I am thankful it's still here, slow or not.

Thanks again Matt, Phillipi, and all those who have spent countless hours and contributed to the wealth of this board.
Can't think of anything witty, intelligent, or cool to say...guess I'm just stupid.