walker carnage!!!

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
FatMan

walker carnage!!!

Post by FatMan »

well me and buddy went to walkersat morning. we had planned to go to the newbie run up at reiter but neither of us got any sleep due to the fact we spent a good chunk of the wee hrs of the morning rewelding his front diff in his yota. we got to the trails about 8:00 am or so with about 2hrs sleep.
we were doing good until we hit the expressway by way of the gravel pit. so my buddy al being the lead foot that he is try's the high side of expressway. with no luck with the ground being wet he finally brakes something up front. we tried to go around so we could do more of the trail and there was a laid down tree tried winching and winch gave up. no luck so far. my turn now after getting him turned around and headed down i want to try my luck. im reminded that we dont have a winch and my buddys rig is 2wd now im out to prove that the b2 is a worth rig. needless to say with the right line the b2 made it up with lots od body damage to the drivers side plus one window.
now for the turn around my buddy hops in and we head down hugging the side we make our way down again taking lots of body damage window #2. now i dont know how it happened but on the way down i managed to also take out a bead on the pass tire and snap a piece of my square tube 3/16ths steel bumper.
Darker than your average wheeler!!!!
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

pic's

this one is a good shot of where the pass side bumper got ripped off so i cut the drivers side down to match. also the driver side is doved. not my best work but hey it's a trail rig. pass side gets done tomorrow. then i need to figure oout what im gonna do with the rear maybe dovetail or leave it not sure yet.

Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

Nice damage. At least your junk is rolling. I would love to beat mine to death then chop the top off.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Didn't you buy that from someone else on here? Wasn't it in perfect condition? :laugh:

Here's how it's done :finger:

http://www.broncoii4x4.com/video/expresswaycrazy2.wmv
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

yeah it was a damn clean rig bought off of B2JAY.. not no more!!!

i took a little closer line to the tree stump i actually had to put the front drivers tire on the the little root sticking out let it drop down then turn it hard left to swing the back end around. it was to wet/slippery to do anything else.

nice vid :cool:
Paul

Post by Paul »

well looks like you been having alot of fun with it ........ and yeah kool video too ......... soon as i can get mine lifted i will be tearing mine up like that ........ then the tops coming off......
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

Nice wheelin guys. Keep it up and keep the vids coming.
EBSTEVE

Post by EBSTEVE »

That is far more damage than I took and we did not have a winch that day either LOL

Ranger 5.o, needing another project like Rosie O'Donnell needs another M&M.
Paul

we did not have a winch that day either

Post by Paul »

i hope you was running with a buddy that day, or at least i hope you had a good tow strap and comealong :frown:
EBSTEVE

Re: we did not have a winch that day either

Post by EBSTEVE »

Paul wrote:i hope you was running with a buddy that day, or at least i hope you had a good tow strap and comealong :frown:
Nobody, my Dad and highlift while I stuffed it in reverse and flopped it back over. It was not much of a problem.
Ranger 5.o, needing another project like Rosie O'Donnell needs another M&M.
Paul

Post by Paul »

well i just believe its a bad beal to go out alone, only troublke comes from it........so good to see that you was running together.