FREE specialty catalog on Bronco II Parts!!!

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
Paul

FREE specialty catalog on Bronco II Parts!!!

Post by Paul »

guys i recently came across a site that allowed me to get a catalog, kind of like the old jc whitney catalogs ......... but this catalog is strictly for rangers 1983 - 2005, Bronco II 1984 - 1990, and explorers 1991-1994 it was a free catalog that was mailed to me ............. if anyone is interested the site is .....

http://www.lmctruck.com

on right side of the page click .........order free catalog

i dont know if you all are interested but i know it has a listing for the spicer driveshafts used for the front and rear axles, also kits for transfer cases, ball joints and yokes, manual locking hubs, clutches, transfer case motors, and fuel injection components, and all the sensors used on the bronco II, both styles for the Bronco II and a complete list of all the internal parts for the dana 35 front and rear axles ....... every single piece of it can be ordered for replacement through it.... it also covers the dana 28 in the same availability ....... i can also tell you it covers many body parts for anyone looking to repair theirs, oh and their is even a listing for the newer Euro style lights to fit the Bronco II ...... now i hate the frosted lenses on mine becasue they cut the luminescence of the head light bulbs once they have frosted over ..... like i siad there is alot of neat things in there including new door seals, hatch seals, door handle latches, and even customizable grills, rims, reese hitches.......oh and it also includes the new style heads for the 2.9 litre v6 redesigned in 1989........hope this site and catalog might come in handy to some of the bronco owners i know the upgrades tend to defy alot of parts but itr also covers 1991 - 1994 explorers for the 4.0 upgraded guys.........
BDEUCE

Post by BDEUCE »

lmc is a good source for parts, yes...however they discontinue items that are still printed in their catalogs; for years after the discontinue; and way over charge for most things. however they usually have really obscure obsolete hard to find parts. good luck