"Shoulda bought a jeep"?

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
TNMAN

"Shoulda bought a jeep"?

Post by TNMAN »

Since I finally got the B3 running...I just love it when we are planning a trailride and we are talking to a group about what kinda rigs are gonna show and what kinda mods to expect to be there for the ride(It helps us decide which trail to use).When they ask me what kinda rig I have and I tell them I have a 1985 BroncoII.The expression on their faces turns serious and I usually get some kinda sarcastic comment or the usual "you shoulda bought a jeep" comment. Ha Ha Ha! To make a long story short:You should see the expression on their faces when I arrive at the rally point in the B3! You should REALLY see the expressions on their faces when I kick their heep butts out on the trail! This past weekend..the BroIII kicked LOTS of heep butt! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! Yea right...shoulda bought a jeep
plowboy

Post by plowboy »

DAS RIGHT! KEEP KICKIN :D
Can't think of anything witty, intelligent, or cool to say...guess I'm just stupid.
b2binbad

Post by b2binbad »

I had a Jeep XJ once. Jeeps are ok, there is just way too many of them. It's tough to be original or take pride in your work when the guy next to you at the stoplight has the same exact rig as you.
Attachments
heep.JPG
heep.JPG (5.37 KiB) Viewed 1309 times
You're right, I DON'T understand that Jeep thing ;)