HELLO PEOPLE !!!!!!

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
Born Again B2

Post by Born Again B2 »

:D Well, things are comeing togeather good with the B2. Got the fuel cell and lines in. The nitrous bottle is hooked up, and so is the radiator. It takes a lot of time to build the new mounting brackets for ever thing. Have my old drive line down at the 4X4 shop being cut down, and rebalanced. Still hooking up lots of wires, but got the computor mounted, along with the power distribution box hooked up. Going to mount the fender flairs tomorrow, along with the rear wireing. :cool: Took measurments for the four point cage, and ordered the steel yesterday. Dont think Iam going to have it done for the Big Mud Drag Sunday thou. :frown: OWell, There be more drags later on. The B2 should weight about 1100 lbs less than the Ranger, so I will be looking for a lot more perforance.
84 B-2. 4.0, Headers,Cam,Nitros,Ported Heads, D-35 & 8.8 with 31 spline axels, 4.56 Gears, Detriot Lockers. Built C-5.
FatMan

Post by FatMan »

look's good Born Again B2 so you gonna chop that top or what?
Darker than your average wheeler!!!!
Born Again B2

Post by Born Again B2 »

I think I will put the chop top on the back bunner. I just went it to run and drive good first. :laugh: Got the fender flairs on today. Tomorrw I will hook up the battery, and see if it will fire up. :redneck:
84 B-2. 4.0, Headers,Cam,Nitros,Ported Heads, D-35 & 8.8 with 31 spline axels, 4.56 Gears, Detriot Lockers. Built C-5.