BroncoII4x4.com Chat

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
Nobody

BroncoII4x4.com Chat

Post by Nobody »

I'm checking out some Chat software. Try it out and let me know how it works.

I have not integrated the login with this bulletin board yet. So your username and password will not work. Waiting till we evaluate it a bit.

You only need to enter a username to login no password is required. NO need to register for testing.

Enjoy! :cool:

http://www.broncoii4x4.com/chat/
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

I think it would be great with help on projects. I also would like it more if I wasnt talking to myself for so long.... :redneck:
NightKrawler

Post by NightKrawler »

Oooo Can we share it. I know alot of people like that program so I tried to set up that chat program over on NW Bronco II and found I didn't have server promissions to enable me to set it up or something. Anyways I was wondering if we could use that chat room at least as a back up chat room. In other words would you mind if I toss that link around the NW Bronco II forum if ours goes down?
85 B2 Locked front/rear D35 TTB 5.13's, Ex 8.8", 35" MT's, 15x8 Steel, 3" Duff Lift & 3" BL.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Well, I wouldn't toss that link around just yet. I'm not done evaluating software or setting it up. I'm also limited to my DSL bandwidth and my little server sittin in the closet. I don't want to degrade my site performance for the benefit of another, ford related or not. At this point I'm not even sure how the software will affect CPU usage.

All I can ask is that you be considerate. ;)
NightKrawler

Post by NightKrawler »

No problem, I understand we won't use it as a backup no worries.
85 B2 Locked front/rear D35 TTB 5.13's, Ex 8.8", 35" MT's, 15x8 Steel, 3" Duff Lift & 3" BL.
TNMAN

Post by TNMAN »

Since I am 2 or 3 hours behind ....when do most of you use this? Sounds like a good BS session would be in order.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

It isn't really getting used yet. Once I integrate it into the website, we'll be able to see how many people are in there. I haven't had a chance to work on it lately.