Indy anyone?

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
bsplyr500

Indy anyone?

Post by bsplyr500 »

So how many people on here are from Indianapolis or Indiana for that matter? I'm wanting to find a place to do some wheeling around here. Plowboy told me there was rumor of a rock quarry that people go to. My problem is that i live my parents in the city. Any info would be nice thanks.
wilber

Post by wilber »

there is a few over on rrorc in the area of indy. There is badlands offroad park about an hour from ya. And then redbird is to the south. RRORC will be at badlands july 14 15 16 for chubfest 06. come on out, ill be there.
bsplyr500

Post by bsplyr500 »

forgive me if i'm just ignorant or whatever, but what the hell is RRORC? I know of badlands, but the problem with that is the fact that it is kinda far away. I don't have anything to tow it with. So if i break something that a little trail fix can't work with, I'm screwed. And is redbird a member or a trail?
thanks
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

RRORC is Rough Rangers Off Road Club. http://www.rrorc.com. They are all about ranger based vehicles.
bsplyr500

Post by bsplyr500 »

Well, First off i need a tranny. I couldn't go anywhere without that. And thank you for you info on rrorc, phillipi. I never knew it existed.
wilber

Post by wilber »

rrorc started as rbv, now its a close knit group of wheelers..

redbird is an orv park in souther indiana
lucky

Re: Indy anyone?

Post by lucky »

Anybody still in Indiana? I live just south of Indy. This Saturday I'm supposed too make a deal on an 89 bii.
kirkland2887

Post by kirkland2887 »

that rrorc website is nothing but advertising links
drofman

Post by drofman »

WOW, location INDIA!!!@! and 1 post. Just had to say it.