Noob

What's new? Come on in and get to know the other Bronco II enthusiasts on the Forum.
bsplyr500

Noob

Post by bsplyr500 »

Hey, I just got my '87 bronco 2 and am sad to say that it needs work (what do ya expect for $500?) But thats all in the fun. I live in Indianapolis, IN so if anyone on here could help me out on this little project of mine, it would be greatly appreciated. I've only been wheelin' once, but i think I'm about to get hooked real bad. The bad part about that is I don't look to put a whole lot of money into it since I'm getting ready to go to tech school.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi to everyone.
Phillippi

Post by Phillippi »

Hello there and welcome to the board. You will find loads of info on this site if you take time and search. If you cannot find what you are looking for ask away. There are some very knowledgeable guys around here.

Good luck on the build.

JP
plowboy

Post by plowboy »

Welcome! Which side of Indy are you on? I live on the east side.
Can't think of anything witty, intelligent, or cool to say...guess I'm just stupid.
desrt_rat

Post by desrt_rat »

hey, welcome to the site. rbv are great.
bsplyr500

Post by bsplyr500 »

plowboy wrote:Welcome! Which side of Indy are you on? I live on the east side.
Thanks. I'm actually in the Mooresville/Camby area, so the south-east side I guess you could say.
plowboy

Post by plowboy »

I got my blue bronco from Mooresville. A friend of mine has a car lot down there just off the highway.

BTW I am selling both of my BII's due to a move and job change if you need parts or know anybody that is looking for a BII. I got lots of parts that go with the 85 and a few extras that got with the 86 if you are interested. They are listed in the for sale section.

Brad
Can't think of anything witty, intelligent, or cool to say...guess I'm just stupid.